Chapter 44: Advice

Start from the beginning

"Well, I think you're not showing that you're jealous enough. She wouldn't know, especially when you can get easily swayed whenever she started being sweet with you."

I said, smirking as I gave her some advice.

"Uh, jinjja? Aish, I think you're right. I tend to ignore seeing her with those girls whenever she started showing her affection towards me."

Irene's eyes widened as she realized what she's doing wrong. "The next time I see her, chatting with those, nasty girls, I'll be firm. I won't get swayed. Yup, I won't get swayed. She can't touch me, I won't let her touch me until she realizes that I don't like seeing her flirting with them."

She mumbled, closing her first. And looking determined. I can't believe I will be giving advice about relationships. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulder.

"Anyway, I have to go. I have to search for more evidence, so we can file a warrant for these criminals.", I said as I wave the papers in front of her, and excusing myself from her lab.

--------

Jieun returned to her desk, but as soon as her eyes found the tall girl. She added speed to her pace and stomp her foot as she strides towards her lover.

Lisa was at her desk, receiving complaints from two girls. Wearing tight short-short dresses, heavy makeups and certainly are bar-girls with the way they touch Lisa's arm and twinkle their eyes to seduce the officer.

Jieun's nose flares at the sight.

And didn't hesitate to barge in between the commotion. The petite girl stands beside Lisa, whose head laid low resting on her palm, looking very stressed.

That she didn't even notice the fuming girl, was standing right beside her chair.

"Officer please, listen to me. I didn't start it. This girl, this girl started it. She took my customer from me.", The girl with a black tight dress and curly hair pointed at the girl with a brunette hair wearing a shirt showing her stomach and a skirt that almost shows her underwear.

Jieun's eyes widened as she scrutinized each woman and how they dress. The girl who just complained leaned towards Lisa showing her cleavage while pointing at the one she's complaining.

"Officer, it's not me who started it. That customer went to me, I didn't steal him!?"

The one with the mini skirt defended herself while reaching Lisa's arm tugging it to look at her. Which causes Jieun to suck in a deep breath as her mouth parted with shock and disbelief.

"You're a liar! Mr. Yang wouldn't do that to me. And what the hell? are you seducing the officer can you get your hands off her?"

Jieun let out a silent gasped, holding her chest as she watches and heard the girl with the tight black dress acted like Lisa's girlfriend.

But Lisa didn't bother looking up to watch the two girls fight inside their headquarters. Having enough of their arguments.

"And so what? Ms. Officer isn't yours for you to complain if I touch her like this."

The girl with the mini skirt said with a mock while brushing her hand from Lisa's right shoulder to her left and intentionally brushing to her chest in a slow touch. Which causes Lisa to jerk as her back was pushed to lean back because of the hand invading her personal space.

And that one made the girl standing at her side watching the scene to burst out.

"Yah!?", Jieun shouted. That caught everyone's attention. And even the other busy officers look to their direction.