Chapter 25: Champagne

"You're all dress up? What's the occasion?" Jisoo asked while watching the girl pacing back and forth in front of her study table. Dressed in a black off-shoulder tight dress, emphasizing her curves matched with a pointed black heels.

"I'm going to eat outside, but I'm thinking of something else to do after that."

Jennie replied still walking with frantic pace.

"Oh, so you're going on a date with your boyfriend. That's cool, looks like he's taking good care of you to find time like this occasionally." Jisoo commented, as she slouched her back on her armchair, and putting down the papers on her hand to her table.

While the latter she's talking to finally stopped, now standing still at her spot while looking at her with woeful expression.

"No, it's not Kai I'm going to eat with. It's Lisa your sister." Jennie muttered with a heavy sigh.

And hearing this, Jisoo abruptly stood up from her seat and looking so surprised.

"What?! That brat she didn't even inform me she's back from her little escapade, or should I say honeymoon.", Jisoo exclaimed and then chuckled at the thought of her sister following a girl from miles apart, knowing how Lisa is head over heels on that sunbae she's working with.

And talking about Lisa, she knows her sister never failed to get what she wants and how she wants it.

"What honeymoon are you talking about?" Jennie asked crossing her arms while raising an eyebrow at Jisoo.

Jisoo grins, and walks over her table and half sat on top of it. "If you haven't noticed, Lisa is, uhm how do I say this. I don't think she's in love but rather infatuated with Ms. Lee, her senior officer. The one who visits her in the hospital if you remember, the one that she stole a kiss from. And I think, they're already together. And they spent most of their time in Busan intimately. You know Lisa, she can get into anyone's pants in no time."

"Well not yet in me."

Jennie blurted out. That made a beeping silence between her and Jisoo.

"What the fuck Jen, of course she won't get in your pants, you have a boyfriend and you're also her precious little bestie. Unless you want though? Wait-" Jisoo jerk up from the table, and narrowed her eyes on the girl. Who refuses to look at her.

"Have you ever thought of that? Jenduekie! Look at me?" Jisoo hissed, and walk closet to the girl, tilting her head and chasing the latter's eyes.

"Hey? Tell me? I'll keep it a secret, I promise. Just tell me have you ever thought of doing it with Lisa?", Jisoo insisted on the question.

Until Jennie suck in a deep breath in annoyance with the older one.

"She's my best friend Jisoo eonni, we can't cross that line, can we?" Jennie muttered, as her jaw clenched. And now finally looking back at latter.

Jisoo took a step back, and scrutinize the girl's reaction.

"Is that a question? If you're gonna ask me, of course you can cross that line and become lovers. Back then, but now you have someone else, and if Lisa and officer Lee is already in a relationship then you can't, Jenduekie."

"They are. Lisa just confirmed it just this morning." Jennie quickly retorted.

"What!? Lisa and officer Lee? Oh fuck, woah! That brat she didn't even tell me!? Aish!"

Jisoo grumbled between her teeth, gritting and frowning because of her sister being secretive from her.

"Don't worry she also didn't tell me, I just figured it out myself and she just admitted it," Jennie mumbled, and visibly take a sharp breathed.