"Avreel Angelica Leviste's Bitches"

Kilala n'yo ba si Atasha Amara S. Aubert??. . .

How about Valeen Carly D. Perera??

And Sophia G. Remulta??

Kilala n'yo ba ang tatlong chikas na binanggit ko??

Kung hindi, I recomend na basahin n'yo tong post na to para magkaroon kayo ng information about sa tatlong BITCHES or FRIENDS ni Avreel. Sa mga kilala naman sila, ahw, basahin n'yo na lang rin. hehe.. Maglalagay rin ako ng pictures nilang tatlo dyan sa gilid..

============================>

"Avreel Angelica Leviste's Bitches: Beauty, and Brain."

Name: Atasha Amara S. Aubert

Age: 19 years old

Mother's name: Anastasha S. Aubert

Father's name: Brylle Fernan P. Aubert 

both parents are the tycoon in Hotels and Restaurants. they have 35 five star hotels and two dozens of high-class restaurants all over the world. 

Others: Currently enrolled in Scholastica Granger University. She is taking up Business Administration with some units for Hospitality Management, and she is already in third year college level. Just like Avreel, she is one of the dean's lister though she's always asleep during classes hours.: She is a member of the group "Elites". She may not have any position in that group, but we can say that she also has the power to rule. She is always the school representative in any Culinary Contests, either baking, bartending, and etc. She may not be that good in physical sports, though knows how to do judo, but she is EXCELLENT  in mind games. Avreel and the rest can't beat her when it comes in playing her MOST favorite sport, the CHESS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Valeen Carly D. Perera

Age: 19 years old

Mother's Name: Caroline D. Perera

Father's Name: Rafa H. Perera

both parents are politicians. her mother is the governor of thier province in Cebu, while her father is the senate president of our country.

Others: Currently enrolled in SGU and is taking up Business Administration. She is also a  dean's lister. Though both parents are politicians, she doesn't have any passion or calling for politics. She minds business as a career, ansd she has a good set of mouth and tounge. She can make you buy EVEN a recycled material. She is a member of a group called "The Elites". She can outsmart everyone even her parents. She's always the school representative of different Debates and speaking related contests. She thinks fasts and speaks fast. Any issues thrown to her will abe caught and deliberately thrown back and will leave you puzzled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sophia G. Remulta

Age: 18 years old

Mother's name: Eliana G. Remulta

Father's name: Benjamin Laurel T. Remulta

both parents are artifacts collectors and antics sellers. some antics and artifacts are purchased illigally. they are also engaged in some illigal activities except from selling drugs.

Others: Currently enrolled in SGU. She is currently taking up BSBA with some units in world history. She has a BIG OBSESSION for artifacts and it's history. She likes to collect, aside from artifacts and antics, unique things that are out of this world. She is also a member of the group Elites and is considered as the white rabbit. She has a good eye when it comes to the different physique of a person. She can determine if his or her body is or are natural or not. And also, among the four, she may look adorable and cute,. She seems outgoing and docile, but the truth is, she is a certified marksman and can shoot you with eyes closed, and can end your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avreel, Tasha, Valeen, and Sophia came from different environment. They came from different upbringing but they share the same characterestics. Teh four of them are an ideal IT GIRL.

===============================================

A/N:

HOOOO!!! Dumugo ilong ko dito. Kung may napansin man kayo na mali or error sa gramars, paki-sabi na lang ha. Hehhe, nahirapan ako ito sa update na to eh. HAHHAHA.. So guys, enjoy :D

Don't forget to VOTE / COMMENT / and FAN :P