Smiles and tears

@Jung Company

"Jiyung!"

"Yes, Mr.Yoongi?"

"Gather all the employees, especially Hoseok..I have received a footage from a company bot about the whereabouts of Hoseok's missing child.. I want them to watch with me so they can all comment about getting the boy back."

"right away, Sir!"
_____________

NO ONE'S POV

"Alright everyone, Hoseok.. I have receive a footage from a company bot around the outskirts of the Pandora forest.. it has been claimed to have the information on Hoseok's lost son, Daehyun and a former employee of the Jung Company, Yoo Youngjae."

Yoongi searched around the employees for any necessary comments but got none, so he just proceeded on playing the video..

It started out with a few minutes of just an empty snowy field. Everyone watched patiently. Yoogi could see how Hoseok was tensed up..

a few minutes after, they could already make up to figures walking on the snowy ground.

Everyone gasped at the sight.

"Is that really Daehyun?!  he's walking!!!" a woman chirpped, probably an operator due to the thrilled reaction

"Silence! it's still playing!"

Everyone continued watching without further necesseties.. From Yoongi's eyes, he could see a slight form of a tear, possibly of joy, slip from Hoseok's eye to his cheek.

Yoongi was beggining to be aware of the fact that the camera bot was hiding behind a tree infront of some flowers and a snowman.

Everyone eyed the screen with much interest as they watched the two figures chat away and notice one of them settling down a tree, probably taking a break and as one of them slowly approached their area.

Everyone tensed up upon the sudden realization of Daehyun headed their way.

"Oh my God! It really is Daehyun and He's headed near the cam.!"

"Sshhhh!"

All the people couldn't help but stare in awe at how much Daehyun had changed. His face glowed of glee and happiness.. No more dark circles from under his eyes, no more tear stained cheeks and he had those rosy pink lips, contrary to the pale chapped ones they'd gotten used to.. Soon after a few moments of Daehyun eyeing the flowers, they noticed a slight tint of pink spread through the boy's cheeks.. Everyone wondered off  questioning what he was thinking about, that is  until he grabbed a bouquet of flowers and tied them up with a slightly frozen vine.
"What does he need those for?"

"Just watch."

Everyone panicked at the retrieving figure of Daehyun but they calmed down when the camera zoomed in, and they could clearly see Daehyun make his way to the other boy, Youngjae.

Smiles crept over their faces as they heard Daehyun yell
"Youngjae, I got something for you!"

Yoongi paused the video for he knew people were gunna give a thousand remarks

"Awee! He's giving him flowers!"

"Wait- he can talk?!"

"Holy-"

"Our little Daehyunnie is all grown up now"

"Yah, we really need to thank that Youngjae kid.."