24 Speechless

They all sat there awkwardly on the dining chairs, each having a cup of hot cocoa(That Youngjae so voluntarily made) in their hands

Daehyun had to wait awhile before taking a first sip though...

Nothing but the soothing classical music could be heard through their ears

"Hyung-"

"You-"

Himchan and Youngjae awkwardly said at the same time

"Oh.. You first, hyung.."

Himchan nervously just blinked

"Oh ugh... I was just gonna say that you make really great hot cocoa..." wow someone slap him

Youngjae coughed a thank you awkwardly, accepting the compliment..

"So.. what did you wanna say?"

Youngjae wondered off into his mind.. trying to remember what exactly was he going to say... It could seemingly pass off as something unimportant though.. seeming as though he had forgotten it so easily.. so he decided to replace it with a much more ughh.. you could say productive? question..

"I was just wondering why everything in this house is so... not...modern? no offense meant.."

"None taken... hmmnn... let me think of a reason.... Oh! Oh yeah! I remember! It was because Yongguk's father loved classic!!" Yongguk nodded in agreement

"Oh... well where is he now?.."

"Well.. he's somewhere in the city... "

"Why are you here and why is he there?" Youngjae didn't mean to pry.. but he guesses curiousity got the better of him

"Well.. he's there because he's working in some company.. I don't remember the name though.. Yongguk? do you remember?"

"Yup.. it's the Jung company..how could I forget.."

Youngjae and Daehyun swallowed their own spit nervously..

In attempts to hide their uneasiness, Daehyun decided to continue their said topic..

"W-Well.. if he's there then..why are you here?"

"Ummn... Someone needs to take care of the house... and we don't really like the city.. We like it better here, where there's fresh air and freedom.."

"Okay.. "

Why is it so hard to start a conversation?! Youngjae half yelled in his head, because for the first time in recorded history, he ran out of words.. the second thought hit him like a landslide though.. Yongguk's father worked at the Jung company.. Yongguk's father.. Jung Company... Now that's a hard slap to his brain..

He wondered off.. what if Yongguk's father was the vice president of the company?!, actually there was a whole variety of things Yongguk's father could be.. he could have been an operator for all he knew.. maybe he was the tutor Daehyun always mentioned.. or perhaps he was a guard... maybe a weapon maker?.. or just a simple employee who keeps things in tact..

Well... it doesn't really matter though.. even if his father was the king of all them robots then theres still nothing they could have done about that...

why was he even rambling?

"Okay.. it's our turn to ask.. what were you and Daehyun doing, walking around the forest like that?.. and why did you think it was okay to go swimming in a frozen lake at this time of year?"