25 Weirded out and worried

Youngjae's morni-afternoon had been a hella handfull the next day..

who would have expected a bucket of water to be a replacement 'alarm clock' for him to wake up to?

and Himchan so easily excused himself, reasoning that he had tried to wake up Youngjae in a more humane way for thousands of times but Youngjae didn't budge not even the slightest, so of course it was okay to carry Youngjae outside and pour a nice bucket of water all over him. It's not like it would matter though. Youngjae doesn't mind. Yes, everything is totally fine... unless it's not!! No. It is not okay! Who the hell wakes Yoo Youngjae up with a bucket of water, so early in the morni- afternoon?! apparently.. Kim Himchan.. okay..so he may have over slept.. But that doesn't give Himchan the right to do that to him! well... then again.. he's awake... so..it could be a good thing, right?

One thing weird about today though... the sky was looking kind of strange today.. something was off... something was definitely not right.. numerous astronomy classes rang in his head.. none of which.. made actual sense to what he was seeing and feeling now..

but he simply just brushed off that possibly life threatening threat with a shrug of his very nice shoulders. Easy Peasy livin greasy..

Moving on, after Himchan had wake him up with a bucket of water, saying he was doing Youngjae a favor and that he was being considerate, Youngjae quickly changed into some of his fresh clothes. Himchan and Yongguk had question him where he had gotten his clothes but he just simply explained that he had a gadget where he placed all of his stuff.. They weren't really that surprised though.. well why would they be? It's the 40th centuary.. it's pretty much normal..

He informed them about the weird feeling he got when he was staring up the sky, but they simply told him that it was probably just the weather identity crisis and that he shouldn't get too worked up about it..

hmnn.. it didn't seem like it was nothing though..

___________@Jung company___________

"Hoseok!!" Hoseok turned around to see a very distressed Junmyeon, opening the door to his office hurriedly with a not so nice expression on

Junmyeon didn't normally enter his office like this.. he'd mostly just send someone over...this time was different though.. he looked mad.. he looked scared.. he looked..not Junmyeon.. seeing the state the so called 'Boss' was in, Hoseok concluded that whatever the situation was, it was not going to be good

"What do you need, Junmyeon?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?! where the heck have you been for the whole day?! you really have no idea what's going on now, do you?!!"

Hoseok was in a state of shock..

he honestly had no clue what he was talking about.. I mean, just this morning, he had his normal warm cup of coffee and then after that, he visited Daehyun's glass room.. nothing particularly seemed odd today.. so why was Junmyeon freaking out?

"Ughh..no?.."

Jumyeon looked like he was about to explode

"Swarms of Tokiverox ships have entered noxiverox151's atmosphere this morning!! They've never come so many at once! The civilians panicked! We had to rush everybody to the evacuation center! Where is your head at?! How can you not be aware of all of this?!"

"W-Well kill as many tokiverox as you can! It'll buy us time.."

"It'll buy us time for what?!"

"Evacuation.."

"That's already taking place! But...the towns people haven't been informed yet.. it's still manageable though... The tokiverox haven't gotten to the towns especially the ones in the forest.. yet..