Chapter 26

Miles' POV

I wake up with my head on Calvin's chest. I look up and see his peaceful face, him sleeping soundly. Wanting to touch his face, I do.

I run my fingers lightly over his chiseled jaw, and then move up to his eyes. His eyes flutter when I run my fingers over them, barely touching his long eyelashes.

Running my fingers down his slightly crooked nose, I move down to his lips. I run my thumb over his plump bottom lip, staring intently.

I look up to his eyes and see that they are open. This surprises me, not expecting him to be awake. I gasp and retract my hand quickly. Embarrassed that I got caught, I look down with blushing cheeks.

Wanting to avoid my shame, I get out of Calvin's grasp, leaving to go relieve myself and go brush my teeth. After doing my business, I look into the mirror, seeing my hazel eyes shining back at me. My hair is a mess, the brown curls ruffled from a good nights sleep.

I finish brushing my teeth and leave so Calvin can brush his. He heads into the bathroom with a lingering stare on my ass.

I smirk slightly glad he likes what he sees, before sitting on the bed and waiting for him to come out.

Calvin leaves the bathroom and walks over to me. He switches our position so he is the one sitting and I'm standing in between his legs.

"What are you doing to me, little rabbit?" He says quietly, seemingly to himself. He looks up into my eyes and cups my cheek with his massive hand. "Miles, you mean so much to me. You bring me joy when I thought I would never have joy again. You have made me a better man. Thank you."

I smile at him lovingly, placing my hand on top of the hand cupping my cheek. "No need to thank me. I would do anything for you, Calvin. You have saved me from a pain filled life of never feeling good enough. I was insecure and constantly worried. You have changed me, made me feel confident and loved. I should be the one thanking you."

I lean down to give Calvin a searing kiss, wanting to show him how thankful I am for him. He returns the kiss with just as much passion. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave.

I pull back and look him in the eyes, and make my decision. I want to show him how much I love him.

"Mate me, please," I say, desperation clear in my voice.

His eyes light up, he has waited a long time for me to be ready.

I let him know something important, "This is my first time, with anyone. I'm kind of scared."

"I'll be careful with you, my little rabbit. I won't hurt you intentionally," he says, honestly leaking from his words.

Without hesitation, I climb over his lap until I'm straddling him. I then lean in for another passionate kiss. Feeling a pressure start to build, I start to rub my clothed length against his own. I moan with pleasure, the sensations running through me feeling wondrous.

Calvin breaks away to let us breathe, and starts kissing down my neck, starting at my earlobe. He lightly tugs on my earlobe with his teeth, making me groan. I hear light chuckle come from Calvin, as he continues his assault down my neck.

He reaches my mark and lightly bits it, sending waves of pleasure through me. I tug at Calvin's shirt, wanting to feel his naked chest. Calvin pulls away, and practically rips his shirt off.

I rub my hand over his chiseled chest, his eight pack hard underneath my touch. His muscles tense and then relax with every breath of my touch. I just sit there and admire him, my mate.

Calvin, getting impatient, tugs at my shirt. I slowly pull it off, making sure to show off my newly formed six pack. I'm not proud of my body, but it's better now that I'm a werewolf.

Calvin just stares at me, not having seen me without a shirt before. His eyes roam over my body, as I sit there bashfully. He whispers, "Beautiful." I blush a deep red, embarrassed yet happy that he likes my body. My heart flutters with that fact.

Calvin's flips us over and lays me on the bed. He crawls on top of me slowly, his muscles rippling with each motion.

He reaches my face and gives me a meaningful kiss. Showing all his emotions through it, he slowly pulls off my shorts that I slept in. He slept in his boxers, him not having to undress as much as me.

Once I'm left in my boxers, he finally starts our mating.

He is gentle, yet passionate. He treats me carefully, yet dominantly. He gives me everything I needed. He fulfills me.

My first time is filled with pleasure I've never experienced before, and I wouldn't change anything.

I'm so glad I have Calvin.