Chapter 11

"Okay guys, let's begin our training for the day!" Andy clapped his hands excitedly and I could see a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

***

There were different stations set up around the room with, I was guessing, the elements we could test out. I spotted Louis over at the table that had a bowl full of water. He stared at it for a while but nothing happened.

"If you stare at it too long it might explode," I teased. He chuckled slightly when he turned around to look at me. "Have you had any luck?" He asked. 

"I haven't tried anything, actually," I answered. I walked closer towards the bowl of water and tried to concentrate. I actually couldn't think straight with Louis' breath on my neck. I closed my eyes and just let my hand hover over the water. I didn't realize what I was doing until Louis turned my palm up, that I noticed a small ball of water above my palm.

I shook my hand and the water splattered on the bowl. "Wow," Louis breathed.

Is water my element?

I was startled when I heard slow clapping coming from behind me. Andy was clapping and soon everyone joined in. I was just very shocked and stared wide eyed at Andy. 

"Here we have our first element graduate!" He hollered.

***

After everyone congratulated me, which included Louis who gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, I started looking at others who were searching for their element. I stumbled upon the small area that had a burning fire in it. I saw Zayn staring intently at the fire as it began to grow.

The fire grew dangerously high and Zayn seemed to be in a trance.

"Zayn!" He seemed to snap out of it and turned to look at me. "I'm sorry, I zoned out," He replied. "I think you may have found your element," I smirked. He looked confused for a moment and turned to look at the fire, "I guess I have," he whispered.