Chapter 8

Melissa's POV                                                                                                                                                     "So what do we do now?" asked Zayn. "I got an idea" Harry said with a playful smirk. 

"So what is it?" I nudged him. "Truth or dare!" Harry and Louis yelled at the same time. "Hmm okay then" I said but everyone besides Harry, Louis and me didn't seem like playing.

"Come on guys!" I said. They didn't seem convinced. "We'll get to know each other better!". They reluctantly agreed.

We sat down in a circle with Louis on my right, Zayn on my left, next to Zayn was Niall, right in front of me Liam and in between Liam and Louis was Niall. "Okay I'll start!" I quickly yelled. "Why do you get to start?!" Louis asked. "Because," "What?" "I'm a girl" I said slowly. "Fine"

"Yay me!" "Okay so Liam truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" Hmm. What could I ask? "Do you like being here, at the academy?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm surrounded by awesome people" He responded. "Niall, truth or dare?" Liam asked Niall. "Dare!" Niall yelled quickly.

Liam was thinking hard but couldn't come up with anything. He turned to me and I shrugged. "I dare you to kiss Melissa!" Liam yelled. My eyes widened and I was really nervous. Louis switched places with Niall.

"I'll only do it if you want to." Niall told me. "Just d-d-do it, it's a d-d-dare" I stuttered. He nodded and started leaning in. All the guys were staring intently at us. Niall closed his eyes and I automatically closed mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Our lips slowly parted and I opened my eyes.

"Wow" I said. "That was my first kiss."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you!" Niall said. "It's fine because I know you're an awesome guy and wouldn't hurt me" I said. "Well it's getting late guys we should get going" Harry said. "Yeah I gotta go" I said."I'll take you to your room" Zayn offered. "Yeah okay" I said. "Goodnight guys" I called to the rest of the boys.

Zayn and I walked to the hallway. He grabbed my hand while walking down the hallway. I looked up at him and smiled. It was a silent walk all the way but it was a comfortable silence. When we were in front of my door, I got my keys out and unlocked it.

"Goodnight" Zayn said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See ya tomorrow" I said and went in my room. Gen was using her laptop and looked up at me. She smiled really creepily. "What happened?" she asked. I dreamily sighed. "Well...."

__________________________

Exciting chapter (; Please vote <3 Comment what you think should happen :) *Mely <3