Chapter 3

Melissa's POV

We went inside the van and took off towards the airport. I was pretty nervous since I didn't know why we were leaving. I had many questions to ask. We finally got to the airport and boarded a private jet that belonged to the academy.I sat next to Gen in the jet so I could ask my questions.Claire sat close to us.

Claire:"So how do you feel Mel?"

Me:"Nervous and excited but mostly confused because I still don't know what Elemental Academy is,"

Gen:"I think I should explain everything to you cousin,"

Claire:"Well I'll leave you to talk.We still have about 11 hours to get to England so you can take your time,"

Claire left and Gen turned to me with a serious expression on her face.I gave her a look that said 'explain'.

Gen:"Well practically Elemental Academy is a special school for 'elementals'.All elementals come here eventually when they turn fourteen or puberty :S. Elementals are people that have supernatural powers to control the five elements.Yes five elements, earth, water, air, fire,and spirit. Spirit lets you revive someone and charmspeak. Charmspeak is to make anyone do whatever you want just by making eye contact."

She looked at me to look at my expression. I just stared at her and told her to continue.

Gen:"You fist go to beginner classes so you can find your element or specialty. You may recieve one element that you will control better than the others. Another thing elementals recieve are soul mates. Soul mates were made by Mother Earth to be the love of our lives and they could protect eachother.Every elemental has a soul mate that has the same specialty as the other; fire with fire, etc."

I nodded and processed all the information. I was real tired and decided to sleep after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM:

I was in a beautiful field surrounded by five handsome guys. They were all hugging me and watching the sunset with me everything felt perfect with them. They were all unique boys and I'm pretty sure I loved them each and every one of them equally.