Chapter 5

Melissa's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I started hitting the little table in between Gen's bed and mine. I didn't stop hitting on the table until it stopped beeping.I had accidentaly hit Gen in the face.

"What's your problem! Ouch", she yelled.

"Hahaha sorry but that woke you up didn't it?" I asked.

She just groaned and got up to take a shower. I got up and went towards the drawers to get our uniforms ready. Gen came out 10 minutes later and I went in the bathroom. I started singing 'Live while we're young' like crazy. I love One Direction. I came out of the shower 20 minutes later. I like to take my time.

"Let's go to the dining room to go eat breakfast and start making new frinds", Gen said.

I nodded and got dressed. She was ready since I took long in the shower.I just put my uniform on and brushed my hair because I don't wear make-up. We were walking down the hallway towards the elevator when I bumped into two boys who were coming out of a room. One had curly hair and beautiful emerald eyes. The other had brown hair in a quiff and mesmerising blue eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry", I said.

"It's okay. I'm Harry and this is Louis. It's our fault we were goofing around.", The curly one said.

"So where are you two pretty girls going?" asked Louis.

"The dining room", Gen answered.

I was too busy staring at them to answer. They were so handsome.

"Us too. Let's all go together shall we?" Louis said with his awesome british accent.

I thought I knew them from some where. I thought really hard. One Direction stupid. OH! They're THE HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!! I was fangirling. Does that mean they're elementals too? Duh yes. Oh.

"Yeah let's go", said Gen.

"What's your names? Since you already know ours", Louis asked.

"Genevieve and Melissa", I said pointing to Gen and then me.

"Beautiful names. I guess you're not fans since you haven't figured it out", Louis said dissapionted.

I wanted to yell YES I KNOW YOU'RE IN ONE DIRECTION I LOVE YOU GUYS but couldn't. I was about to say yes but Gen had to ruin it.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I wanted to bitch slap her right then. She has never liked them. She only loves Sleeping with Sirens.

"We're in the boyband One Direction", Harry said.

"Oh sorry I'm not a big fan but you're a good band" Gen said.

"So you're not from around here are you?" Harry asked us.

"No we're Californians. I miss the sunny place already", Gen said.

"We just got here last night", I said.

"We're new here too. We got sent here later since our careers didn't let us. We came with Zayn, Liam, and Niall.", Louis said.

YES!!! We'll probably have classes together or all of them since there is only one beginner class in all the Academy because elementals aren't very common. HELL YEAH!! I'm in heaven now. The elevator had jus gotten to the first floor didning room and we went inside. I spotted the rest of the boys at a table. Louis and Harry nodded for us to follow them and we got to the table. They were all so freaking hot.

I think I'll like it here.