11

Request from: @GlitchLad

A/N: Guys I will be dead for a long time becuz why not? JK, I will be dead for family reasons

Who will kidnap you and why?

Aries- India: Because you hate T-series so he decided to kidnap you and force you to watch T-series.

Taurus- America: He wanted to have the deep talk with you which made you disgusted at him.

Gemini- No one.

Cancer- Russia: He decided to kidnap you for no reason ( Russia: change it. Me: kk ) I mean, you threw his vodkas at his window yesterday.

Leo- Philippines: He wanna do the rice challenge along with you.

Virgo- USSR: He wanna test his kidbapping skills to you for no reason as you scream so loud to him from him.

Libra- Third reich: Hahahahha He has a hugeee crush at you and decided to take you. Germany managed to save you.

Scorpio- North Korea: He was angry that you took his bombs now he kidnapped you to apologize to him.

Sagittarius- Mexico: "TASTE THE CHILI-" You hated chili food and he decied to take you and force you to eat chili sauce.

Capricorn- Poland: He wanted you to reunite to God.

Aquarius- Brazil: He kidnapped you for the early super bowl since you were a deep sleepy head.

Pisces- South Korea: He just wanna show you his new k-pop songs.

A/N I may or may not believe this book had 1.34k readers. Sorry for not updating cuz I been dead... Check my other book still ongoing since my mind is blank as in. It's creepypasta ;w;. Thanks for 28 folloers and 1.34k readers. Comment below if I should make a special chapter to celebrate the amount of readers I'll have.

P.S guess my zodiac sign /uwu\