𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α hσpє míkαєlsσn fíc]

Something was wrong with Rafael, not that Jed cared much for him, but Kaiden cared for him, which meant he was inclined to care for him

Something was wrong with Rafael, not that Jed cared much for him, but Kaiden cared for him, which meant he was inclined to care for him. Despite the fuckups Jed had made in the past, Jed found himself still caring for the younger boy. Caring for Kaiden also meant that he had to care for his little posse, including the two vampires who hated him for what he had done.

This is why when a ball nearly hit Rafael's head Jed felt inclined to speak up, "That almost took your head off."

Rafael seemed to snap out of his daze, "Yo, how long have I been here?"

"For an hour," Jed answered, "But you've been going through the motions like a zombie. You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. And, look, you don't need to pretend you give a crap about me just 'cause I'm your alpha."

Jed scoffed as Rafael took the ball away from "The game's back on. Come on," Jed hesitated before moving, "And for the record, I don't pretend to care about you because you're the alpha. I care about you because Kaiden does, and if something happened to you on my watch, it'd be my head he came for."

Alaric had gathered Kaiden, Emma, and Hope in his office to listen to a message Landon had left

Alaric had gathered Kaiden, Emma, and Hope in his office to listen to a message Landon had left. Kaiden was confused at first, he didn't even know Landon had left the school. Kaiden had offered Hope a small smile, which she tried to return but it looked more like a grimace than a smile.

Landon's voice was heard over the speaker, "Hey, Ric. Sorry to take off like that, but I just needed time. So, I'm going camping for a while. Hopefully, I can catch up on classwork later. Tell Raf and Jed hi for me.."

"Jed? Why would he say hi to Jed?" Hope questioned, "You should go after him, something doesn't make sense."

"Hope's right," Kaiden agreed, "Jed was a dick to him and nearly killed him, Landon would never say hi to him."