𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α hσpє míkαєlsσn fíc]

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄[α hσpє míkαєlsσn fíc]

"When I was young, I learned of heroes and villains. As I grew up I learned of the differences and similarities between them. The difference between them? One would burn down the world for the person they love, the other would risk the person they love for the world. Now, what could they possibly have in common you ask? Both are made. Villains aren't born, they're made, just like how heroes aren't born. (Unless you're from an alien planet, but that's a different story.)

I want to believe Klaus Mikaelson truly wasn't the monster everyone claims he was. I believe that his father's constant abuse, trauma,and his abandonment issues led him to be the man he is, well the man he was. My father, for example, was a horrible person, constantly killing left and right, until he was given a chance. If we're never given a chance, how can we prove we can change?

Call me optimistic but I like believing people are capable of change. And this story is all about change. It's also about love, friendships, and death. So buckle up, we've got a lot to go through."

The brunette boy sitting in the backseat of the car, sighed for the hundredth time causing the driver to speak up, "If you were just going to complain and sigh the entire time, why did you even decide to come?"

"Mom said that if I went back to school, I would have to get out more, so here I am getting out more," The brunette stated.

"This probably isn't what your mom meant by getting out more," The driver said.

"Sure it is Alaric, I'm killing two birds with one stone, I don't have to face Nova and Dom yet, plus I get to meet someone new."

"Remind me again why you don't want to see your two best friends again?"

"All they'll ask me is if I met anyone new, I'll say no, and then they'll both annoy me about it for days. I think I know my best friends."