𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
[α hσpє míkαєlsσn fíc]

"I was stupid enough to think that finding Landon and Rafael would be easy

"I was stupid enough to think that finding Landon and Rafael would be easy. I was naive enough to think that I could keep a dragon-sized secret away from my best friends. Why was it that I could lie to Nova by not telling her who her father was, but I couldn't keep a dragon away from her? I'm a coward who can't tell his best friend the truth about her father but can come clean about a dragon.

The truth is eating me alive, and I should've never been trusted with a secret like that. I know it's only a matter of time before I break, and when I break she'll hate me. Secrets break trust and they break friendships, but I understand why I have to keep this from her. It's like we're being punked and it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out."

"YOU DID WHAT YESTERDAY?!" Nova shouted, standing from her spot on the couch

"Geez, let the entire school hear what I'm saying already," Kaiden remarked.

"It's not every day that your friend fights a dragon," Dominic reminded the boy.

"Yeah, and it's not every day that your friends and sisters start a brawl at a football game," Kaiden snapped back.

"Okay, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Nova stated.

"No, I'm just annoyed that we haven't been able to find Landon and Rafael. Who knows where they are at this point."

"Parker, Lane, Salvatore, let's go!" Lizzie shouted at the trio.

"Go where?" Dominic asked.

"My dad wants to meet us in the school library," Josie explained.

"Why?"

"We don't know mop-head," Lizzie added.

"We should go before Lizzie gets another wrinkle," Nova stated, defending her boyfriend. Nova ignored the shocked look on Lizzie's face, walking ahead of her.