Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)

Start from the beginning

'He's so hot~~❤️.'

But then a portal suddenly appeared in his room, revealed to be Grayfia Lucifuge.

(The best maid is here!)

"G-Grayfia!" She blushed in embarrassment seeing her trusted maid seeing her like this with her boyfriend.

"Miss Rias. I advised you to-" she then looks at her heiress's man and blushed seeing him nearly naked. "H-Hello master Y/n."

"Hey Grayfia. How's mom, auntie Emily and bro?" He said.

"They're doing fine. Sir Sirzechs and my sister is expecting a baby boy soon, and your mother still misses you a lot."

"Tell her to tone down the mail a bit. She sends me like every 10 minutes."

"I'll report to her later. Now then." She then looks at Rias. "Miss Rias. Why didn't you tell me that your boyfriend is actually Y/n?"

She fidget her fingers cutely.

"It's because we're just in relationship right now."

"If that's the case..." she then starts to strip leaving nothing on her body showing her sexy body. Her body is changed when she first had sex with Y/n. Her breast is from F to double GG, her butt is slightly bigger than usual. She then untied her hair letting her silver hair straight down to her hips. "...let me join in the fun~❤️."

She pushed him into the bed kissing him passionately.

Rias blushed heavily seeing Grayfia kissing Y/n like an animal in heat.

"I missed this feeling." Y/n said.

"I missed your sexy lips~❤️." She waste no time ripping his boxers, releasing a huge 18-inch dick. The ladies both drool and blushed seeing his rod.

'Dear Satan he's huge! That's not a dick, that's a third leg! But it's turning me on so badly~❤️.'

'Mmm~❤️. Master's penis is getting bigger. Last time we had our time together was only 15 inches. Now I want that impregnate me~❤️.'

"What are you waiting for?" He said. This happens every time his girlfriends saw his dick when they had sex.

"Come here and have a taste, Miss Rias." She then crawl towards them. His dick has hypnotized her. Its smell is luring her in. She can't stop looking at its glory.

She then started licking its tip, sucking it and then giving him a blowjob but she was only halfway. He groaned in pleasure.

"Oh my~. You're starting out strong." Grayfia said fingering herself and massaging her breast.

Rias was almost at her 12-inch mark, but Y/n couldn't wait no longer. So he puts his hands on her head and pull closer making her to all the way shocking her.