The 2020 experience so far...

Hello my follow Otakus and Weeaboos out there...it's been so long, hasn't it?

You all must be wondering what has been happening with me all this time...

Well, here goes nothing.

First off, I'm not dead.

I'm still alive, just been super busy with my social life and I mean SUPER busy.

I have just finished with my two
years of college and I now just got my degree in the mail. Only four more years left to go...

I also just got a job at the beginning of this year (and yes, I've been getting called in so much for it.) I had just gotten my very first paycheck (and it's not too bad, something better than nothing at least.)

Most people ask me the same old questions like, "what are you going to do now?"

And my response was always like this:

And then I met my boyfriend, who lived across the world from me

...And then I met my boyfriend, who lived across the world from me. I don't want to brag and I don't want to boast, but this is something I really want to post.

Yes, I've been in a long distance relationship for quite some time and honestly, it's been an amazing experience for both me and him.

We were friends when we first met.
He wanted help with learning English and so, I wanted to help teach him the language (for I knew that learning a new language isn't an easy thing for everyone.)

I have taught him many things for a few months before he then confessed to me on April 29th, 2019.
Me, who had also fallen for him during our time together as pen pals, had accepted him and so from that day on, we became a couple.

Yes, we've had our ups and downs many times and yes, it had hurt sometimes, but in the end, we both knew that we shouldn't give up easily and so, we continue facing this long distance problem together.

He then came all the way from South Korea to meet me here in the United States.

I honestly felt bad, for he spent so much money just to come here to see me, but whenever I told him that, he said,

"You're not a burden to me, I wanted to come see you, babo. I just love you so much."

I couldn't believe that this man, this boy I've met online would do all of this for me...it made me so happy.

And so, we met in person for the very first time...and I never expected him to be taller than me.

Yep, I was short and he teased me for it *pouts*

As I write this, I am feeling happy but at the same time, so sad, for he is about to leave to go back to his country the day after tomorrow.

We may not have spent as much time as I hoped we would (for work and family purposes got in the way) but we were able to see each other sometimes during my breaks at work.

We laughed and we smiled and we pinched each other's cheeks...just spending those moments with him makes me smile and just writing about all of this is making me smile right now too. 

What is his name?

I cannot exactly tell you, for privacy purposes. But, I do have a picture of us and I shall show it to you. I trust that you all will NOT copy or share this photo online and so on and so forth. So please, don't. Otherwise, you will be blocked and reported.

Thank you and I hope to keep you updated later on in the future~