Dinner Date: Part 1~

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Get it together (Y/n)...he just invited you to dinner, that's all...right?
I thought as I was sitting on the edge of my bed, drying my wet (h/c) hair with the towel.
I couldn't believe he closed the club tonight, all because of me! He wants to have dinner with me! Is he crazy?! If any of his fangirls know that I had dinner with him alone, they'll go bananas!
Heh, bananas...
I shake my head, my smile disappearing.

"Get yourself together (Y/n)...it's just one dinner date, one! You can survive it, you will survive it"

I said to myself as I walk up to the mirror and kept pointing to my reflection, filling myself up with confidence.

"You can do this! You can survive having dinner with him! Then before you know it, it's all over! You. Will. Survive."

Geez, am I going crazy over this whole thing? Maybe I was in over my head.
As always, I took the train to the hotel, nervous but also confident.
I wore nothing but a coat with a Black Butler t-shirt underneath-

*Ciel Phantomhive: You know you should've dressed like a proper lady when having dinner...*

*Sebastian: Yes, I agree with my lord~*

Go back to your own anime, you two!
As I was saying, I was wearing that, black pants and tennis shoes that were worn out.
I didn't care about dressing up like the other ladies, I love just the way I am, even if I was a tomboy.
When I arrived, I went straight to Len's room, waiting for his trap.
Just in case something happens, I secretly brought pepper spray in my pocket so that playboy won't catch me!
He was standing by the doorway as usual, what a stalker.
He was wearing his bright red dress shirt with a black tie, black dress pants and shiny black dress shoes. He even wore his black fedora. Geez, can't he wear a different hat for once? He smiles at me as he walks around me, examining my clothes.

"My my (Y/n), you didn't wear a dress? I'm impressed~"

"Hey, for your information, I don't like wearing dresses, you should know this by now, I've been working in this club for a few months now"
(−_−;)

"Ah yes! Of course I knew! Well, come and sit down, relax, enjoy yourself~
I'm going to fetch the dinner"

I sat down in one of the table seats, his table wasn't long, it was like a table for two. I was predicting that he would sometimes cook for his customers and eat dinner with them while teasing them, ugh...
Is he treating me like one of his fangirls?
Or is he treating me like his assistant?
The questions kept resounding in my head, then Len broke me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/n)! Dinner is served~"

He bought many dishes with him: Plates of teriyaki chicken and beef, bowls of white rice, some bananas of course, and two wine glasses.
He set the plates and glasses down, then approached his small bar in the corner of the living room.

"What drink would you like?  Amazake? Shōchū? Or some of Italy's famous wines?"

"Sake"

"...Eh?"
(゜◇゜)

"What's the matter? Never heard of a girl drinking Sake before?"

I said with a mischievous smile. He stared at me surprised before smirking.

"Then I shall give you Sake, how many cans?"

"Just one"

But that one can of Sake really messed up the whole dinner date for me...but I shall tell you in the next chapter, right now I'm too embarrassed to tell.
>/////<