Cat fight!

Okay, you may be wondering why I'm in jail right now with the whore Carrie sulking in the corner, her tears ruining her makeup. Well, let's go back a few hours ago.

2 hours earlier

You all remember Carrie, right? Anyway, she came up to me and Len and she was pretty disappointed to see me...but not Len, oh no.
She smiles as she sat on his lap.

"Why, hello Len~"

"Why hello there, Miss~ Welcome to my club~"

He winks at her, of course making her giggle like a unicorn, a very disgusting unicorn in my opinion. She examines me with her fox eyes before saying,

"Can you please leave me and Len alone in peace?~"

"...Fine"

She took two of the wine cups off my tray, handing one to Len. She smirks.

"Thank you!"

God, you all don't know how angry I was with this woman, I really wanted to slap her...the question is, why though?
Am I jealous of her or something?
I shouldn't be, I don't even love Len...
Do I?
Gosh! This is infuriating! I'm going to just ignore them and get back to work...
Only 30 minutes have passed, and they were still teasing each other, it made me sick!
Len kept making Carrie laugh while she was caressing his chest and arms.
God, when is my shift going to be over so I could go home and watch anime?
Suddenly, the bitch herself called my name.

"Hey (Y/n)! Come over here!"

Ugh, damn her.
I hesitantly walk to them, using my fake smile to trick them, at least Carrie that is. Len knew I was faking because he had a worried face.

"Yes Carrie? Len? What would you two like?~"

"Oh it's a simple thing really~ Come closer so I could whisper it to you~"

I sighed, then walked closer to the woman, pointing my ear towards her so she could whisper. Her hot breath tickled me as she spoke.

"I want you to take us to Len's room, lock the door, and watch us as we have fun~"

...I had no words, but a spark suddenly ignited inside me, because I swiftly pushed her off Len and pinned her to the floor, slapping her left and right!
It felt so bad and yet...it felt so good.
It was like the fight scene from Mean Girls, except it was a lot of fun in real life. All the guests, mostly the men, were cheering for either me or Carrie...mostly me though.
I felt Len trying to pull me away, but my anger was just on a high level, I couldn't stop. This woman deserved it, she was doing this on purpose.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Get ahold of yourself, she's had enough! (Y/N)!"

"YOU STUPID BITCH! STOP PLAYBOY-HOPPING AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY!"

She tried slapping me back, but even if she did, it didn't effect me at all. I kept slapping and scratching, she tried blocking or slapping back. Enough was enough at that point because I felt someone hit the back of my head with something hard...then I blacked out.

Present

That's why I was stuck in jail with Carrie, who was now a wimp, it made me smirk. She kept sniffling and wiping her tears away, but she just made her appearance worse by smearing the makeup all around her face, she looked like a messy clown.
I just had to laugh.
Len came to the police station to bail me out, but not Carrie.
He told the police that Carrie was playboy-hopping, and that was illegal here in Tokyo, so hasta la vista Carrie,
you're going to be stuck in jail for quite some time~
On the ride back to Len's place, it was silent, no one spoke a word, not even Len. All we did was stare out the window, awkwardness filling the atmosphere. I spared a couple of glances at him, but I couldn't see his blue eyes, they were covered by his blonde bangs. He looked...angry...
Was he angry with me because of what I did to Carrie?
Was he angry with me because I was jealous?
Oh Len...I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry.