The Finale: Part 2

(Y/n)'s POV:

I lay on my bed, daydreaming about my boyfriend Len when his sister suddenly crashed through the door with a road roller. Well, at least we're rich so we can just replace it later.
Rin ran towards me, gripping my shoulders and staring into my (color) eyes.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! You need to escape from Len! He's trying to kill you!"
━(◯Δ◯∥)━ン

"...eh?"
(`〇Д〇)

"Ugh! Len, my brother who's also your boyfriend, is a murderer! You have to get away from him before its too late!"

"Whoa whoa, calm your oranges Rin-Chan, I'm pretty sure this is a big misunderstanding. What happened?"

Rin sat me on my bed, waving her arms frantically as she told me the whole story.

"I went to deliver his gift right, then I heard him talking on the phone and I eavesdropped on his conversation. Turns out he was talking to Snake!"

"Oh! That drunk military spy? Don't worry, he's our close friend"
(^ω^)

"No no you don't get it! He was telling Snake that he wanted to take you to the park tonight at midnight! But! There's a catch! He wants Snake to make sure no one is there except you two..."

"Oh! Maybe it's a private picnic!"

Rin shook her head, shaking my shoulders.

"Baka Baka Baka! Don't you get it?! It's not a picnic! It's going to be a soon-to-be crime scene!"

I gently pushed her away, trying to not get sick from dizziness.

"Rin-Chan! Calm down! There's no way Len would do that, he would never kill me-"

Just then, my sentence gets cut off by the sound of Len's voice coming from the living room.

"(Y/n)! My honey bear! I'm going to the store to get...some more video games! Be right back my love!"

...then the front door slammed shut. Rin and me both stare at each other, wide eyed. I then give her a long black coat, a black fedora and sunglasses.

"Rin, spy on him...just in case"

Rin's POV:

I followed Len through the streets of Tokyo, but no sign of any suspicious activity. Ugh, this is so boring! I should've just stayed home and watch anime...
WAIT! I THINK I GOT SOMETHING!
Len just went inside a store but not just any store...the gun store!
Now why the heck would he go in there?
Oh yeah, because he's planning on murdering (Y/n)!!!
I wait for him to come out and when he did, he had something poking out from his banana gym bag: A TWO-BARREL SHOTGUN!
HOLY COWBOY BEBOP! I KNEW IT! HE IS UP TO NO GOOD!
I ran back to their home in a flash, hoping that I would make it before Len gets there first. When I arrived, I ran straight into (Y/n)'s room and locked the door behind me. She stared at me surprised as she put down her manga, Kaichou no maid sama.

"So....what happened?"

"Len...went...to...the gun store...and bought a gun!"

I said as I gasp for air. Her eyes widened at the word "gun". She jumped out of bed.

"No way! You're kidding!"

"I'm fricking serious (Y/n)! He got a gun to kill you with! I'm getting you out of Japan, now!"

I grab her hand, pulling her through the hallway and towards the front door until Len opened it up.

"Honey! I'm back-"

He stared at us, surprised.

"Uhhhh what's going on here?"
( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

I hide (Y/n) behind me, shaking my head and hand, nervously laughing.

"Oh nothing! Nothing at all! What's in the bag bro?"

"Huh?! Uhhh nothing! Just...the new video games I bought for my next videos!"

I growl at him, I'm not letting him trick (Y/n)! I swiftly grab his bag, opening it up. I took the object out.

"Aha! I caught you red-"

...it was the Project Diva video game, not the gun. I searched through the bag, but no shotgun anywhere. What?! Where did he put it?! In his pants?!
Len laughs.

"Heh, you're so silly Rin-Chan! Now, I'm going to go play my new game, want to play with me (Y/n)?~"

I turn to (Y/n), signaling her not to, but she hesitantly sighs.

"Yeah...Rin...you may go"

"B-but (Y/n)-"

She didn't say another word, just took Len's arm and they both exit out of the room. I can't believe it...I was wrong about Len, was I? But...I saw him buy the gun with my two eyes...was I just so paranoid that I was imagining all of this?