Spice! [Lemon]

DPG1: On the last chapter...

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU LEN!"
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

And sooo this story is going to get hot and steamy thanks to Len~
___________________________

"L-Len...o-of course I'll be your g-girlfriend..."

Len smiles once again before pulling me in for another kiss, our tongues dancing together once more. If we keep this up, we're either going to go crazy or melt...or die from lack of oxygen, whichever comes first.
(^_^;)
Len pulls away again, then begins unbuttoning his red dress shirt after taking off his tie and fedora.
I put my hands on his, stopping him.

"W-wait Len!"

"What is it (Y/n)? Do you not want this? If you don't, don't be afraid to tell me, I'll understand"

"N-no no, it's not that, it's just..."

I blushed fifty shades of red as I blurted it out.

"I-I'm a virgin!"

"Heh...me too"

"HUH?! WHOA WHOA WAIT WHAT?! YOU'RE A VIRGIN?!"
0/////0

Len nervously laughs as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah...I never did it, this is my first time"

"O-oh geez...and I thought you were the pervert here"

"Oh~ I am the pervert, but your pervert~"

He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it, making me squeak. I felt his hands reach under my shirt and snake up to my breasts, slowly groping them.
He started playing with them, making me blush and moan at the same time.
Geez, he was too much! But to be honest, I was enjoying this too.
He chuckled.

"Aww (Y/n)! Your moans are so cute! I want to hear more~"

"Y-y-you pervert!"

Out of nowhere, I tickled both his sides, making him fall of the bed. He rubbed his head.

"Aww I thought you were having fun!"

"W-well I'm still shy about doing it Len!"

"Hmmm maybe a song would help~"

What the hell did Banana Head mean? A song? He went to his stereo and pushed the button, turning it on. It played a familiar tune...
Oh no...no no no, it can't be! It's his song, "Spice!"
Damn it, I should've known!
He began singing, his voice sounding so calm and soft.

"You want my love, you do, I know that you do~
So I will give, I'll give it all up to you~
I see it in your eyes, you feel it burning up the room~
The taste of my spices is yours today~"

He crawled on his bed towards me seductively, making me back away from him. Geez, what a tease!
He's my tease though.
He pinned me down again and took off my shirt, exposing my body. He left a trail of kisses from my neck to my waist.
He tucked at my pants and unbuttoned them, slowly removing them. I was now in front of him, in my undergarments.
OH GEEZ!
He soon took off my bra and panties, leaving me bare as he then took off his own clothes. I covered myself up in embarrassment, but he holds my hands
our fingers interwining.

"Don't be shy (Y/n), it's only me. I'm shy to do this too, you know"

"Y-you'll be gentle, r-right?"

"Of course my princess, anything for your safety"

He kissed me again and then I felt something going inside me...he was fingering me. It felt so good and yet, too much for me!
Pleasure was filling inside me and he did pumped faster, adding another finger in, making a scissor motion.
He continued singing.

"I want you, you know that I do~
So I will give, I will give it all up for you~
I see it in your eyes, you feel it burning up the room~
I'll taste your spices anyway~"

I then suddenly cum on his fingers, moaning as I did. Len smirks as he licked his fingers.

"I guess your ready (Y/n)~"

He unzipped his pants, and took off both his pants and boxers altogether, causing me to see his...friend who was now excited. I felt like I was going to nosebleed.

"I-it's huge Len! H-how is it going to fit me?!"

"Don't worry, I'll go in slowly and if it hurts, tell me so I could stop"

"O-okay..."

He got into position in front of me, and he stared into my (E/c) eyes, waiting for my signal. I gulped but nodded, and I felt the tip going inside me, making me moan right away. I felt my walls stretch to the max after he was fully inside me and it hurt bad! But soon, it turned into pleasure for me. Len hissed.

"Y-you're really tight (Y/n)..."

"O-oh shut up Banana Head! P-please go faster Len..."

He nodded, then picked up the speed. We both were a moaning mess, I was hoping that the people who lived under us wasn't hearing our moans or the squeaking of the bed. It was only a few minutes before I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"L-Len! I-I'm going to-"

"M-me too (Y/n)!"

We both moaned in unison...and I felt something warm gushing inside me... He slowly pulls out and falls on the bed beside me, covering both our bodies with the cover. We both pant softly, trying to calm ourselves. I felt Len hug me from behind.

"That....was amazing for my first time..."

"M-mine too!"

He kissed my head.

"Goodnight (Y/n)"

"G-goodnight Len..."

I kissed his head too and we both then fell asleep. So this was what the first time felt like...I was actually happy to lose my innocence to him