The Raging Fangirls Press

"...Yes, I do believe you now, Banana Head"

"Heh, you're always calling me that~
Well since you're up, would you care for some breakfast or coffee?"
( ̄ω ̄)

"Meh...not really. Do I have to work tonight?"

Len smiled as he sat beside me, fixing his golden hair with his left hand while the other was wrapped around my shoulder.

"Yep! Tonight, you're going to stay in this room and clean it for me because I don't have much time. It'll also keep you distracted from being jealous with my guests~"

I stared at him annoyed.

"I don't get jealous pervert"
(ーー;)

"Aww I love how you lie (Y/n)!"

The playboy said as he pinches my cheek as he smiles that innocent smile on his face. Oh, how would I love to slap that innocent smile off his face at that moment.
We went to the kitchen where he started making pancakes, eggs and bacon while he sang one of his songs
"Hot Cocoa."
I had to say, he was pretty good at singing, especially while making breakfast. He was wearing normal clothes: A white shirt with a yellow tie, loose black shorts and white shoes.
Strange, I never seen him dressed like this before, he looked somewhat...different...like he wasn't a playboy...
As I sat at the table sipping coffee, I heard screaming coming from the elevator, alarming me.
I turn towards the elevator, puzzled of what was making that noise.

"Hey Len, is it just me or does that sound like the screams of banshees?"

"Uh oh....I think it's my fangirls"

Oh great, his crazy fangirls are here...early in the morning too. How the hell does he put up with it?
Len places a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me, then pats my shoulder.

"You wait here, I'm going to see what they want at this hour"

"Yeah, sex"
(¬д¬。)

"Oh, Shizukani shite~"

He said as he approached the elevator and pushes the button, revealing twenty of his fangirls crammed inside that tiny elevator. Holy shit.
They wore t-shirts of him, they held posters and magazines of him in their hands, and they had his name written on their arms and faces, including the word "spice".
Spice? Now what's with that word? I never knew until later on, but that's another chapter to wait for.
I sat there trying to ignore the screams of the crazy women as they crowded around the playboy.

"Len-kun!!! Please be my boyfriend!!"

"Len! Len! Over here! I'm your biggest fan!"

"Len!!! Please take my virginity!"

Oh my god, someone just kill me with the Death Note or something, please...

*Light Yagami: Well since you asked so kindly...
(Takes out Death Note but gets dragged away by L)*

...God damn it.
(>д<)
I covered my ears with white headphones that I found on the kitchen counter as I try eating my breakfast in peace. Then one of Len's fangirls spotted me.

"Hey Len! Who's that girl your with?"

"Ugh, she looks ugly"

"Why hang out with a slob like her when you can hang out with us?!"

I ignored their comments as usual, this was a usual thing. Many people say those kinds of things about me, but I was an inattentive person.
The fangirls then surrounded me unexpectedly, making me look up from my meal.

"Uhhhh can I help you all?"
(-_-)

...That was when hell broke loose.
The girls swarmed around me, pulling my hair, trying to push me over, they even took some of the leftover food and smear it all over my face and clothes!
I thought that I was a goner when it got to the point where they were about to throw me out the window, THE WINDOW!
THEY WERE LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL ME!
DON'T THEY KNOW THAT THIS BUILDING IS FIFTY STORIES HIGH?!
As they carry me towards the window while I was praying for my life, Len whistles, surprising us all.

"OI!"

"Huh?"

"Huh?!"

Len giggled at all of our reactions, then walks into the elevator.

"You ladies are wasting your time with her. Instead, why don't you all come in here and have the time of your lives with me?~"

What was he doing and what was he planning? Whatever it was, I hope it works!