Chapter 11

Hello again. I’m going to try and update  this more frequently- the key word is try but I’ll do my best.

Anywhore, what do you guys think about the new cover? (I kind of maybe adore it a lot)

Dedication: @Jesserocerous for being the closest but you weren’t spot on. Think outside of the box, google it, but keep mulling the colors from last chapter over.

Utor!

---

~Niall~

It felt like my eyes popped out of my skull, yes he had seen me naked before- I didn’t exactly have a say in the matter- but this was completely different. I wasn’t tied up and hanging from a wall, this was more sensual. It was completely different, and although I was slightly disappointed that earlier hadn’t led anywhere, I didn’t want to do anything with him- that’s what I told myself at least- Stockholm Syndrome was not something I particularly found pleasing. One reason is the captor doesn’t usually feel the same way- I would know.

He watched me expectantly nonetheless and I have never felt so small. Does everyone feel this way in a situation like this? I hated being the victim.

Sighing heavily, my hands slowly trailed down to the button of my trousers, shaking all the while. The room was much warmer than the basement was, and I found I wasn’t shaking because of the cold but literally shaking in fear and maybe slight anticipation.

If he was going to do something, he was going to do it, I might as well enjoy it while I can right? Or maybe I really should be scared shitless. Maybe I could hit him in the -erm- yeah and run. But then there was still Harry to take care of, and I didn’t really have much to go back to anyways…. Not much that anyone but me knew of anyways.

“Don’t tell me you’re self conscious Blondie.” He jabbed, still smirking. Bastard. I took a last deep breath before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling down the zipper. The sound of the zipper being pulled down was the only sound in the bathroom, echoing off the walls along with my shallow breaths. I felt like Zayn could hear my heartbeat and the blood rushing through my veins. It was a sort of adrenaline rush that shot through me the second my pants fell from my legs and hit the floor with a dull thud.

Zayn licked his lips, eyes darkening and god that was hot- I can’t even lie about that. He took a step forward, but that was it. His eyes travelled the length of my body and I wondered if everyone in a similar situation has felt as vulnerable as I do now- and vulnerability wasn’t something I was too fond of to be one hundred percent honest.

“Keep going.” He encouraged, voice deep and aroused and –fuck- could he not? It wasn’t fair to be so god damn attractive but slightly psychotic at the same time- not that I had room to speak but still. My hands were still shaking slightly as I dipped my fingers under the waistband of my boxers. He made a deep rumbling sound- it sounded almost like a growl to be honest- when I let the waist line dip slightly to reveal some more of my pale skin.

I took another calming breath, the adrenaline buzzing through my veins as I allowed the thin material to drop to the floor and pool around my ankles. Zayn made an appricetive sound in the back of his throat, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip and bloody hell I was getting turned on.

He looked up, smiling gently with hunger in his eyes before smirking hungrily. He went to turn on the shower, and then stripped himself down too.

My jaw may or may not have dropped open when I saw the body of the Greek god mixed with a model standing in front of me in all his glory. I didn’t know people this attractive actually existed. I may or may not have stared at his naked body- you don’t have proof and neither does he- but I was snapped out of it by a deep chuckle.

“When you’re done staring. Come on Princess, time for your shower.” He muttered in an adoring tone- did he, does he, care- before pulling the door open slightly so the water wouldn’t get everywhere. I nodded, not really getting with the program- that I was going to get into a shower with this god of a man, alone- too focused on the nickname that had shivers running down my spine. Did I actually enjoy that nickname? I think I did.

The door shutting lightly snapped me from my internal struggle, and then warm strong arms were wrapping around my middle- the tan contrasting heavily with the pale white of my stomach- holding me securely to his chest. I shivered at the contact, his strong chest and warm body making me feel safe. If we had met under different circumstances, it wouldn’t be weird, but even now I find myself being more and more attracted to this raven-haired god. His head rested on my left shoulder, and I threw mine back to rest on his right shoulder.

I didn’t even care anymore.

I didn’t want to fight this. Everyone has their own hobbies and interests and kidnapping people to save them was his. Hey, everyone their own right? He smiled against the skin of my shoulder.

“I knew you were different.” He whispered in my ear, after minutes of the water hitting the floor of the shower being the only sound in the room next to our breaths and steady thrum of our hearts. I didn’t question the statement, although I didn’t fully understand what it meant. “None of the others were so calm with this.” He said again and I wanted to shrug out of his grip. He did this with others, I wasn’t special- despite what I let myself think- but then he was speaking again. “They wouldn’t even let me take the gag out, let alone let me touch them. But you do, you let me. You let me save you. And in turn you’ll save me.” He whispered again, like speaking at a normal level would break the serene peacefulness of the room.

I just closed my eyes and imagined he hadn’t taken me against my will, that he hadn’t taken others, that he was normal and there was a relationship between us. I couldn’t claim to be normal either, but I sometimes wished I was.

Maybe that was how he would save me.

----

I’m dropping the hints guys!!!! All you have to do is pick them up!!!!

I am honestly so excited for this plot twist I just want it to get here already!

What is going to happen in the shower?

Is it going to lead anywhere?

Is Zayn gaining Niall’s trust? What about the other way around?

Is Niall falling?

Is this a game to Zayn? Is Zayn falling?

Are there any feelings?

What about Harry?

Does Harry get a lover? Is Narry going to happen instead (is that the plot twist)?

So! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS DESPITE THE SLOW UPDATES LABEL!!!!!!

I’m debating putting this story on hold, or maybe even deleting it? What do you guys think?

6O comments for an update?

I want you all to still think about the colors from the last chapter. Think outside of the box, don’t have assumptions clouding your thoughts. Google them if you want and see if you can apply it to the story. Again, this is another hint I’m dropping- I’m trying to prepare you all for the plot twist.

So, dedication to the commenter with the closest guess about last chapter’s colors

OR

The commenter with the best analysis on what Zayn could be feeling?

(Hopefully this is a little helpful, I’m in an analytical mood- and it will help you get into his head and might help with the plot twist coming up too. ;P)

Xx Val