Chapter 3

Another chapter, another day… Haha, how melodramatic. Anywhore, here’s chapter 3, I hope you guys enjoy it.

(I hope that I write stories that you get lost in, that you can actually imagine. Like an escape of sorts. :))

Dedication: @Zianourry_16 (this was for you), @NataliaNJH, @KingCommenter, @SmilingNiallxxx, @xclusivezayn, and @alex5382

Thanks for commenting you guys! All the users I recognize! You all deserve cookies or something because you guys always comment! I love you guys!

Pages on word: only 4 so sorry.

Word count: 1,124

Comment for me?

I’m really, really, sorry about the cliffhangers. But no, you can’t eat the cake just yet… ;P

===

~Niall~

My body froze as the warm lips pressed to my cheek, my mind unable to comprehend anything other than the feeling. Was this all just part of whatever game he plays? Who is this guy and what the hell is he doing? Confusing me, that was what he was doing. His radiating warmth left me, footsteps again echoing around through the room before the sound of the door opening and closing again and then there was silence. I whimpered, I wasn’t really one for silence. Even in my flat I had the radio constantly on playing softly in the background or a movie murmuring quietly through the flat. Sometimes I even had my neighbor’s son over, his cute little giggles echoing around the room causing a smile to stay stapled on my face. But now, now it was just complete utter silence. No birds chirping, music playing, no anything. I would rather listen to someone being brutally murdered than nothing, actually I take that back. No, no I wouldn’t. But he can’t be one of those people that likes the complete awkward silence, can he? No one actually fits in that category. Not even Ms.Pearlstein down the hall from me with her 10 cats (she honestly has 10 cats, she’s a cat lady for sure), and she hates music… and children, and men, and the daylight, and knitting, and about everything else… you get the point she hates a lot of things. She hates noise too, but hates silence as well… I think she’s just bitter and should just get it on with Mr. Christensen two floors down. I see the way she eyes him with slight indifference… no one gets that look. Everyone else just gets scowls and threats- like ‘I will send my cats to claw off your small balls if you don’t keep walking you hooligan!’ I always laugh, probably not the best response because she did let out some of her cats to chase me down the hall once, and yes they were just as bitter and mean as their owner.

My mind continues to wander to fill up the extreme silence that surrounds me, envelops me, and threatens to steal the last shred of my sanity. It wasn’t like I could count ceiling tiles out loud to cure my boredom, fear, and lack of noise all at once because I was both gagged and blindfolded. My mind was not a good place to be, because of several reasons. First, its fairly empty- I could get lost in a big empty place like that. Haha, jokes. But really, I over think things, or I under think things. I also think of the weirdest things, things that are completely irrelevant. Like if I was dying, bleeding out on the ground, I would have my mind wandering over things like ‘Liam never gave me my Batman movie back’ or ‘Will all the food in my fridge spoil if I’m not there to pay the energy bill and they cut it off?’; things slightly and completely irrational and off topic. Like now, I’m thinking about thinking about my irrational wandering thoughts rather than what this crazy man is going to do with me. I wonder if he uses chapstick, he does have some incredibly soft lips. Damn mind.

Even as I hang from the ceiling, my wrists burning and shoulders aching, with a gag in my mouth and a blindfold covering my eyes I don’t think about what will happen next. I don’t worry if I’m going to get out of this alive, or if I’ll be kept as a sex slave for the rest of my life. No, I’m too worried about if the cat lady and the weird but very kind old man in my building will ever get it on. Maybe that’s why she’s so bitter: she can’t get any. I chuckle quietly around my gag, the sound coming out quiet and muffled. Then there were suddenly hands on cheeks and I could feel a piercing gaze on my face. The hands were warm and gentle, but started me causing me to freeze up. The hands travelled downwards, removing the material from my mouth letting it drop, the material loosely pooling around the base of my neck. Warmth traveled through my cheeks again as the hands were placed back where they were.

“Do that again.” He muttered, he sounded in a trance but I was definitely confused. Do what? I wanted to voice my confusion, but somehow I didn’t think it would fare over well so I kept quiet, face drawn into one of confusion. He chuckled lightly, probably at my confused expression before it was quiet again, only the sound of both of us breathing to be heard. “Laugh again.” He said quietly and I couldn’t help but find that a little funny. He kidnaps me, and I have no idea what he’s going to do to me, but he wants me to laugh… to be happy? What the actual fuck? I started genuinely laughing, his hands dropping from my face and his warm breath no longer hit my lips. I stopped laughing moments later, listening to the quietness of the room once again. I was glad I was no longer gagged, but I was still blindfolded. At least I would be able to sing a song or something to keep away boredom and the cold silence that took over the entire room.

“You have a beautiful laugh.” The deep voice said once again, startling me because I had thought he had left again. Then there was a pair of warm lips on my cheek once again before the warmth was taken away and footsteps got quieter.

++++

Didn’t know if this was good or not but I wanted to get something up.

Comment: Ziall if you’re liking this story so far, and Narry if you’re reading Virus.

Comment: Larry if you’re reading Deep Blue.

And comment: Fear- if you’re reading Fear Games and want me to continue.

5 comments and votes for an update by Tuesday

Xx Val