Chapter 7

So, hey what’s happening guys?!?! Anything new, exciting?

I edited the first chapters slightly, just small details so you can re-read them but you don’t have to. They aren’t big details.

I’m also going to try and update this story regularly. Yay?

Dedication: @_Specter_ for the inspiration

Words: 1,570 xD

Pages: 6

Enjoy my lovely readers!

====

~Niall~

I was both intrigued and terrified by the aspect of ‘more games’. I didn’t know what to expect, didn’t know what he was planning. His gaze was scorching, and I kind of regretted taking that last bite, my whole body burning under his intense gaze.

I shivered, the cold air seeping into my bones as I hung there completely at his mercy. That wasn’t something I could say I liked, to be honest. His gaze was piercing, god if I wanted down there to be pierced I would have gotten it pierced already. And it’s not like it’s something irrevocably incredible that he had to stand and almost drool over it for the entire day. I mean, I know its huge, and pretty fucking mouth watering- or so, that’s what I hear- but not overly so and he didn’t need to stare.

Didn’t his mother teach him staring was rude? Mine did, and she passed away when I was 15. Like, come on now. I squirmed under his gaze, causing his eyes to snap to snap up to my face. His lips were set in a smirk, eyes dark and smoldering. I squirmed again, uncomfortable under his gaze.

“Let’s start our next game shall we?” he asked, his voice gruff and sort of sexy (not that I would ever tell him that, nor really admit that too anyone). I nodded hesitantly, unsure if I really do want to play another game. His smirk widens, eyes sparkling with mischief and something I couldn’t recognize.

I gulped nervously, really, really, worried about what ‘game’ we would play. I had never been in this situation before, never been where I am now. And that kind of scared me; it kind of scared me quite a bit. Again, not that I would admit it to this god-like man… urm I mean, horrible excuse for a human being… right.

He chuckled, walking circles around my naked body, and I had the undeniable urge to cover myself but of course I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. His warm hand grazed over my lower back, dangerously close to my bum, and I squirmed away from his warm touch. He chuckled again, finding my struggle amusing, while I frowned. I wanted to snap at him, tell him to keep his hands to himself.

He can look but he can’t touch.

Standard policy; didn’t he know that? I could feel he was standing directly behind me know, my body still lightly swinging from my squirming. He gave no sign that he was going to move, his warm breath hitting the back of my neck as I swung side to side a little. He didn’t move, and I didn’t try and squirm away again, the spinning making me dizzy.

I continued to swing slightly for just a few more minutes before fully stopping, my kidnapper not moving an inch the entire time. His hot breath continued to assault my neck, goosebumps travelling up and down my arms causing the little hairs to stand up. He let out a breathy chuckle, causing more goosebumps to erupt on my skin at the warmth fanning over the base of my neck.

Then warm hands arms encircled my waist, a clothed chest pushed against my back, a chin placed gently on my shoulder. I tensed, unsure of what was to happen. This guy could have just taken me for several reasons, and using me as some sexual toy of sorts was a pretty good guess as to why he took me. Though I really didn’t want to ask him, scared that I’m right but even more scared that I’m wrong and it turns out to be something much, much, worse.