Jealous

*warning, it's about to get hardcore and messed up during this hell dream. Do NOT read if you don't like sexual scenes and abuse.*

"PRICE PLEASE!!" I heard him practically scream under me as a rammed into him, "NO MORE!!"

This was our 5th round tonight and he was exhausted and panting below me.

How dare he think he can just let another touch him and make me watch? These were my dreams and in them his body was mine!

"price-" he started whining again for me to stop. God couldn't he just shut up? All he had done all night was complain and it was driving me insane.

He was on his hands and knees but his hands couldn't seem to support him any more so his shoulders and arched back held him up on his knees as I plowed into him.

"Price can I go on my back? I can't be on my knees like this anymore they're going numb..." their goes that awful whine of a voice again.

No matter how much he has begged everytime we began going at it again I wouldn't let him face me. I didn't want to see his sluty face I just wanted his body and nothing more.

"Please-" that was it, I couldn't stand the sound of his stupid voice anymore.

I quickly found my hands around his throat to silence him, "Shut up you dumb slut I'm tired of your nagging!!"

His eyes widened in surprise and he weakly clawed at my hands. I just continued pounding into him as hard as I could.

This was my dream so it's not like it could actually hurt him. I just need some silence tonight... How could he do that last night? Just let another man touch him while trying to make me watch?

Then it hit me...

Last night never actually happened that was just a hell dream. Is it a fear of mine seeing another man take him from me? Even though he wasn't even mine to claim in the first place?

Even now as I watched his face turn purple below me this wasn't real either...

I finished up before letting go and pulling away from him. I stood up gathering my clothes, "Alright I'm done for the night you're good to disappear again."

I didn't look back at him but I saw from the corner of my eye him sitting up in a panic clawing at his neck gasping for air. Without another word he has vanished from the room.

I looked back in surprise but only for a moment when I once again realized he was nothing but a dream thing made for my pleasure and amusement.

He was gone as I had my fill for tonight, maybe I'll be in a better mood tomorrow night...
---