Playing with toys

<Kevin>

(Smut=italics)

I enter my shared room that I share with my supervisor elder McKinley.

When I walked in McKinley had just finished stripping down into his boxers.

He looks at me and smiles, "you seemed really tense today on our field mission. Would you maybe like a back rub to help find some relief?? my uncle was a chiropractor so he taught me some tips to relieve tension."

"Yeah, back pain... That would he nice..." there was no way in hell I was going to tell him I was so tense because all I could think about was the dream I had the night before about him.

"Take off your shirt and lay on the bed," he instructed, "on your back so I can get to work."

I took off my shirt and did as told. maybe this is what I needed to get this tense feeling I have to go away.

He sits on my back and straddles me as I try not to blush. this was nothing but a simple back rub...

His hands work magic and I sighed at the relaxed muscles that he created.

Then suddenly he reaches for something in the dresser drawer. I don't think anything of it till he grabs my hands and I hear a click.

"What??" I was starting to panic.

I look at McKinley to see him smirking, "I wanted to get you some prepping before I get to have my fun."

He handcuffed my hands behind my back...

He pulls out a ball gag and a dildo from the dresser drawer.

My eyes widen in fear as I realize what he meant, "McKinley!!"

He forces the gag into my mouth so I can't make another sound and his flips me onto my back.

He slowly unbuttons my button and takes his time taking off my belt. I could hear each zip unzip as he moved my zipper down at a snails pace.

Then as if he gets tired of waiting himself he rips my pants off. then he regains his patience and slowly removes my boxers with his teeth.

I was starting to get hard as the cool air hit my member.

McKinley smirked, "now for the fun!!"

He makes me watch as he lubes up the dildo and sticks it outside my entrance.

Please don't... that's all I got to think before he shoved the dildo into me as far as it could go.

I muffled in pain as he turned it to the fastest speed and continued beating into me.

Suddenly he hit a spot and I couldn't stop the moans it caused.

"So theres your prostate," he smirks.

He slams it harder and faster to that point and starts abusing my prostate with the dildo.

I start seeing stars with every hit he forces and with every moan I can't keep back.

He starts jerking me off and I feel a knot in my stomach.

I feel myself about to come when he covers my tip and forces me to hold it in.

"You're not allowed to come until I decide you can price." he takes off the gag, "now beg me."

I felt like I was going to burst into flames any second. "please let me come."