Hell Dream Halloween Party

(This is a little oneshotish hell dream of McKinley's that takes place while he's out cold sick. You do not need to read this to know what's going on in the story so if you don't like smut based one shots then skip this chapter.)

>McKinley<

"I dont know what to be," I admited sitting down on my bed as he looked down at my options.

"That's the beauty of a Hell party," satan informs me, "You only have two options; an angel or a devil costume."

The dark lord Satan and I are on a first name basis with a complicated relationship. He had put this hell dream party together for me since he saw my suffering in the human world and wanted to help me escape that. He has some sort of soft spot for me and it was nice to be so cared for...

"But I'm not sinful enough to be a devil or good enough to be an angel... Theirs no place for an inbetweener like me..." I sighed.

"Of course their is," he reasured me placing a halo on my head, "let's make an exception for you. How about a halo on top of your head and a tail behind you."

I smiled, "and do I wear the red or white? What does someone like me who doesn't fit in wear?"

"How about something black and sexy?" He suggested tossing something my way, "this would look hot."

I blushed, "Alright, will you be there?"

"Not in this dream, just have some sinful fun and we'll meet again soon," he smirked heading for the door, "enjoy the party."

I'm alone smiling softly, in the human world my life might be on the verge of falling apart but here in my dreams I was safe. Why couldn't I just stay here forever..?

I wouldn't have to pretend I was someone I wasn't and always be in fear of what would happen if I was found out. Well I was found out... and I knew the chaos that would come next if elder price reported me...

The bedroom door opens when I start changing and there stood elder Thomas in an angel costume, "are you ready yet Conner? All your friends are waiting."

I smiled at the dream version of my best friend, "almost, can you tie up the back for me?"

I turned around and he did so for me. I adjusted the black and silky lingerie blushing a bit at how perfect it fit. The wonders of a dream I suppose.

"Remember to enjoy yourself," he took my hand pulling me into the living room where many people, who were either an angel or demon, litter this room and the kitchen.

"I'll try," I sighed trying to be excited but was failing at it. I was still dreading over the scene last night when elder Price walked in on me and Steve kissing...

"Is something wrong big boy?" A voice whispered in my left ear before grabbing my left butt cheek roughly.

"Come enjoy yourself, it's a party," a second voice whispered in my right ear before grabbing my right butt cheek gently.

I turned around in suprise automatically recognizing the voices. Steve had been on my left dressed a devil and elder Price on my right dressed as an angel.

I had often sexualized Steve Blade in my Hell dreams but this was a first doing so to elder Price even though I've found him attractive since the first day we met.

Was I so desperate for his acceptance I was willing to lust after him? Did this make me selfish demoralizing another to do so? Probably, but that doesn't stop me...