bitersweet

I wake up with McKinley in my arms fast asleep with his head burying in my chest and his hair a wild mess.

Had we really fallen asleep like this? All normal and almost loving.

I gently trace my fingers up and down his side feeling his skin start burning up at my touch as he starts shivering.

I kiss the top of his head letting my hands wander into his boxers. This time I think he deserves some gentle touches after how rough I've been with him lately.

I gently pump him and he curls in closer to me moaning softly, "Price~"

"I think it's ok to drop this whole last name thing after all of this... Maybe you could start calling me Kevin when we're here..." I decide with a slight chuckle.

"Kevin," he moaned still struggling to stay awake, both versions of him seemed to not wake up very easily, "Kevin..."

He seemed to start exploring the name as he continues moaning it. I find myself with a dark blush pausing my handy work, "and what's your first name McKinley? Is it something sexy and wild you can make me scream loudly?"

"It's very plain," he seemed as red as I was, "nothing as exciting as yours..."

"Come on princess spit it out and I'll reward you for it," I teased softly, "what's your name?"

"C-Connor," he finally let escape his lips, "my name is Connor..."

"Well Connor it's nice to meet you," I kissed down his neck pulling him up closer to me, "now why don't we have some fun?"

I gently flip us over so he's laying with his back against the mattress and I hovered above him.

I see red marks throbbing around his neck that I had caused along with the scar line Steve had made and his eye was starting to blacken. Maybe not everything was quite as painless for him as I thought...

"Let me treat you right," I gently kissed around his neck and he tensed up in almost fear. I had done this to him, most of his pain had been caused by my hands or actions, "can you forgive me for taking you  for granted?"

"Of course I can," he relaxed a little at my shower of kisses on his wounds, "I'm sorry for upsetting you..."

I pulled away looking down at the broken lover so desperate to save what he saw as a dying affair. It wasn't dying though, if anything a new passion was starting. How do I reassure him I wasn't going to abandon him?

"Don't apologize Connor, I've been the one hurting you, but from now on I'll protect and treasure you like you should be..." I promised, "from now on I'll love you unconditionally and never hurt you again. Will you be mine Connor?"