pouring water

(for some reason creating isn't working on my phone so sorry that it's out late and if it looks weird or broken up anywhere please let me know so i can fix it.)

He wakes me up tonight by the feeling of water being poured down on me as I slept.

I jumped awake at the sensation looking up at his sadistic smile that waited to greet me.

"What was that for??" I growled not too happy being greeted this way by him.

"I was growing tired of waiting for you to wake up," he chuckled stripping down to his boxers before finding his way to my lap sitting down and getting comfortable.

"How long have you been waiting to become this needy??" I teased.

The more I became aware of my Hell dreams the more they seemed to become enjoyable. The other seemed willing to what ever he seemed fit to please me. The more dreams I had the more controlled I became of them.

"I would have waited forever if I had to just to be with you," he purred starting to nip at my neck.

"What do you have planned to do to me tonight Elder McKinely??" I hummed softly tilting my neck to give him more room.

"You dont have to refer to me as your elder here of you wish, and I'm thinking I show you different ways to make love." He cooed.

"If you insist, lead the way" I feel as if I almost commanded it of him. Maybe I did, I can't be very sure...

It's been a few nights since he had been shot, well the real McKinley not mine, and every night I check the arm to see if it's the real one or not. Unlike the real one my McKinley had never gotten hurt, at least not by some gun shot...

He tugs at my shirt before pulling it off then he stood up trying to remove my pants next.

If Hell dreams were suppose to scare you out of your sin why we're these ones different?

It was almost becoming as if all of this was ok. That my feelings for Elder McKinley wasn't that sinful after all. But if it wasn't why did these dreams continue..?

"McKinley?" He starts biting and sucking on parts of my neck.

"Yes Price?" He pulls his mouth away smirking. It's as if he knows what I'm going to ask.

"Is this wrong? Being so lustful even though we're both men?" I asked.

"Everyone sins from time to time it's bound to happen but what kind of God would consider love a sin? We may be sinning from adultery but I doubt we're sinning for love if that's what is on your mind." He answers.