Captured

3rd POV
Qrow threw Y/N to the ground as he tried to crawl away.
Y/N: Master! I will come for you! They will all burn! They are all going to die!
Qrow grabbed Y/N again and began choking him.
Y/N: you don't know what you're doing!
Qrow: what do you mean you're sorry for your failure?!
Y/N: you....will soon realize....the Paladin...will
Y/N began to shake uncontrollably.
Glynda: he's seizing!
Ruby: Y/N?
Qrow: stay over there now!
Ruby: I want to see Y/N.....now! I want to know what that bastard did to him!
Yang: Ruby.....get back here.
Ruby: no! I want to talk to him!
Qrow: Ruby, this is not the time, you're getting emotional, he won't talk!
The seizing then stopped, Y/N quickly opening his eyes and spitting up water.
Y/N: they.....will all....burn.

Timeskip
Y/N had a Hannibal Lecter inspired mask around his head with five restraints. He was in a room, no window, only a metal table and the walls he was held against.
Team RWBY watched through the one way glass to see a female psychiatrist walk in.
Female: Hello Y/N, I'm here to help you....can you tell me anything about yourself.
Y/N: you.....smell like him.
Female: excuse me?
Y/N: you have....a cut....on your lower thigh.... I can smell it....it's his blood.....you....are another one of his daughters.
Female: I don't know what you're talking about, could you please continue?
Y/N: there's not much to get....the man who raised you wasn't your father.....but a decoy to stop you from finding out the truth....so many boys and girls lost in the word....it appears your mother was one of the lucky ones.
The psychiatrist's eyes winded as a tear entered she quickly got up from the chair and walked out of the room.
Qrow: what the hell was that?
Female: I....I need to call my mother.
Ruby began to walk towards the door to be stopped by Qrow.
Qrow: you're not going in there.
Ruby: with how you abused him with Yang and the others, you have no say in what I can do with him.
Qrow: Ruby listen please.
Ruby pushed Qrow away from here before opening the door and grabbing the chair that the psychiatrist pushed back and used it to block the door.
Qrow: Ruby!
Weiss: Ruby! Get out of there!
She couldn't hear them, her focus was entirely on Y/N.
Ruby: Y/N....do you remember me?
Y/N: you....aren't real....you aren't the same....your hair is long.
Ruby walked closer to him and looked in his eyes.
Ruby: what happened to you?
Y/N: you....smell like him too....does that mean.....
Ruby: this.....yes.....
A tear formed in her eyes before wiping it away.
Ruby: what happened?
Y/N: he'll punish me.....I can't....not the hose again......ANYTHING BUT THAT!
Ruby: Y/N?
He began screaming out in pain, though nothing was happening to him, his head was shaking all over the place as tears formed in his eyes.
Y/N: Forgive me master!
Ruby went closer and placed her hands in his hands, slowly calming him down.
Ruby: calm down Y/N....nothing is happening.
Y/N continued breathing heavily as his eyes shot over to the one sided glass.
Y/N: I see them.....they're mocking me!
Ruby's scroll began to ring, it was Weiss.
Ruby: Weiss, I can't answer. Not with him here.
Y/N: there's a plot! They will kill me.