If You Want To?

Chapter 3

*Adam's POV*

I can't believe I kissed Tommy! I always wanted to kiss him without flashing cameras. I'm in bed with Tommy on my arms, he sleeps like an angel. It's 2:36 a.m. I been awake for 4 hours, Tommy had a nightmare, so I had to comfort him. I had notice some scars on his arms, they were faded, but I still saw them... I didn't wake up when he was thrashing, I only woke up when he screamed. I don't want to fall asleep when he's thrashing. I know I should try to get some sleep, but I have to stay awake, so that I'd be there for him. He started moving. Please don't wake up.

"A-Adam," his eyes fluttered open.

"Yeah, I'm right here, babe, go back to sleep."

"You weren't sleeping were you?"

"Tommy, go back to sleep, please."

"Adam, please don't stay awake. It isn't good for your health. Please, don't stay awake for me. I'm fine," he sat up & rests his hands on my cheeks, "I love you, too much, to see you like this," he plants his lips on mine.

He pulls back, "Okay," I said, he layed down on his side. I wrapped my arm around him.

"Good night, Babyboy," he yawned

"Good night, Glitterbaby," I closed my eyes & soon enough the sleep has over taken me.

I woke up with something missing. Tommy. I threw over the covers & got off the bed. I checked the bathroom. Empty. I checked the living room/kitchen. Empty. Where is he? I walked over to the counter, there's was a note.

Good morning, Babyboy
I just went to the cáfè to get you some coffee. I'll be back, I promise.

Love you always, Glitterbaby :-)

So he didn't leave me, I thought I did something wrong. He just went to the coffee shop. At least I know where he is. I walked back to the bedroom & unzipped my suitcase. We have rehearsals today & we need to get there by 10:45 a.m. I took out a black t-shirt, black jeans & a pair of boxers. I zipped my suitcase back up & walked to the bathroom. I open the door & lock it behind me.

I turn on the shower head & strip off my nightclothes. I enter the shower & started washing my hair & body. After, I finished my washing, I changed into my clothes & started applying my makeup. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner, I add silver & black eyeshadow to my lids & I add a little bit of glitter. I exited the bathroom to put away my makeup. I unzipped my suitcase & placed my makeup bag in a smaller pocket of the suitcase. I zipped it back up when I heard a knock at the door, that must be Tommy. I stood up from my suitcase & walked over to the door to answer it.

I opened the door with Tommy standing there holding 2 cups of coffee, "Hey, Tommy."

He entered in the room, "Hi, I missed you," he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you, too," I hugged him back. I pulled back & started leaning in. He leaned in also & our lips collided. I pulled back. "So, are you ready?"

He looked at me with confusion, "What do you mean?"

"We have rehearsals today, did you forget?"

"Oh man, I don't want to go to rehearsals. I wanna stay here with you," he buried his face in my chest.

"Tommy, we have to practice you know that," I removed his face from my chest. "After, the concert we can hang out, okay."

He looked at me with his chocolate eyes of his, "Okay, you promise."

For Your Entertainment (Book #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara