Watch Your Back, Lambert

Chapter 24

*Adam's POV*

Next morning...

I wake up to see Tommy's not in bed. I look around the room, nothing. I threw off the covers & checked the bathroom, empty. I walked out of our room, I checked the other rooms. Empty. I walked downstairs & reached the bottom & checked the rest of the house. I checked the living room. Empty. I checked the kitchen. Empty. Where could he be? I see a a white paper on the kitchen counter.

Dear Adam,
I went to see my sister. I'll be back soon enough. I love you.
XOXO, Glitterbaby.

Tommy went to see his sister, I felt relieved. I walked upstairs to get changed. I grabbed some clean clothes & walked to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door & turned on the shower head. I strip off my clothes & entered in the warm atmosphere. The water ran on my body & negative thoughts left my mind. I'm almost always an optimistic person, but now I'm worried for Tommy. Brad was a little in control of our relationship when I dated him. Always wanting things his ways, not mine. When I try to talk to his about him controlling the relationship he just pushed me away.

I fought those thoughts away & focused on what matters know: Tommy. God, I love him, he's just so perfect. I love him so much, he's understandable, handsome, cute, kind-hearted, funny, talented & just amazing. He's the best thing to ever happen to me. I turned off the shower & exited the tub. I slip in some clean clothes & dried my hair. I did my makeup & walked out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs when I heard the door knock, I walked to answer it. I open the door to reveal my Glitterbaby.

"Hey, Adam," he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mornin', Tommy," I said as I close the door.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you," he took off his coat & hung it on the coat rack, "It was an emergency. My sister is having her wedding next month," he explained.

"That's great!" I said.

"I'm the best man," he said.

"That's good, babe. Tell your sister congratulations."

"You're coming with me."

"Oh, okay."

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked. I bend down to capture his lips with mine. He draped his arms around my neck & pulled me closer. I pulled back to see a smile upon Tommy's face. I smiled too, "Oh, I forgot to give you this," he put his hand in his pocket & took out a letter.

"Who's it from?" I took the letter out of Tommy's hand.

"I don't know," he answered. I ripped it open & unfold it & read it.

Watch your back, Lambert
- Brad.

I dropped the letter in horror of what I just read. Tommy picked it up & reads it himself. His mouth drops open. I sit down on the couch in the living room & placed my head in my hands. "That was B-Brad wasn't i-it," Tommy said with the letter still in his hands.

"Y-Yes," I said. Tommy sat next to me & rubbed my shoulders. He kissed my cheek.

"Don't let him get to you," he said, "I'll be here to protect us," he reassured me.

"You don't understand, TJ," I said, "He will not stop at nothing until I'm his. He would do anything to get to me. He would kill you," I explained.

"Hey, look at me," I lift my head up to face him, "Everything will be okay," he sang.

"In the Aftermath," I sang back. He kissed me again & leaned in against my body. I hope everything will be okay.

A/N: Hey, guys, I'm back, sorry it took so long. I was at Mexico for a family vacation & there wasn't any wifi. The good side is that got new ideas for the fanfic. Hope, you guys don't hate me for not notifying you, but I was in a rush to pack & get everything ready forever the trip. I love you, Glamily. - Jackie.