Babyboy's Birthday

Chapter 19

*Tommy's POV*

I wake up in Adam's arms. I don't remember going to bed, I've must have fell asleep while Adam was in the studio. He's doing another album, I'm so excited. I slowly got out of the Adam's arms, I quietly walked downstairs & made my way to the kitchen. I'm making breakfast in bed for Adam. I open the cabinet door & took out a pan, I grabbed eggs & bacon from the fridge, I cracked open 2 eggs & let them cook, I took out a spatula & mixed around the eggs. I layed 2 strips of un-cooked bacon next to the cooking scrambled eggs. I placed 2 slices of bread in the toaster.

After, a couple minutes the eggs & bacon were cooked & I placed them on a plate. The toast was done, I took out the toast & placed them next to eggs. I open the fridge & took out the orange juice carton & poured it into a glass. I placed Adam's breakfast on a small table & walked with Adam's breakfast upstairs. I peeked my head through the doorway Adam was stetching his arms out.

"Happy Birthday, Adam," I said as I walked to the bed.

"Tommy?" he asked.

"I made you breakfast," I said as I placed the table in his lap.

"You didn't have to do that, Tommy."

"It's your birthday, Adam. I want it to be special."

"Thank-you, babe."

"Eat up, I'm taking you out," I said as I walked to the closet.

"You're taking me out?" he asked with his mouth full.

"Yep & please don't speak with your mouth full," I said motherly. He swallowed. "Good boy," I pat his head.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.

"It's a surprise," I answered.

"Uhh! I hate surprises," he exclaimed.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it," I said as I took off my shirt & threw it in the hamper.

"You look sexy," Adam said in a sexy tone.

I blushed,"Um, t-thanks," I said.

I quickly ran in the bathroom to change. I heard Adam laughing. I got changed, applied my eyeliner & eyeshadow. I turn off the lights as I walk out of the bathroom. I see Adam shirtless, I covered my eyes, he chuckled.

"It's okay you know," Adam said.

"No, it is not," I said.

"You can look now," he said. I slowly uncovered my eyes & I see Adam right in front of me. "It's okay," he carcasses my cheek with his finger.

"Sorry, I just. I'm not used to it that's all, but I will," I said.

"Don't worry. It's alright," he said. I smiled. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Let's go," he opened the door as I walk past him & walked downstairs. I open the door & walked to the car. I'm driving since I know where we're going today. I start the car as Adam got in the car & fasten his seat belt.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready," he said. I pulled out of the driveway & started driving out if the neighborhood. Once, I got out of the neighborhood, I started driving down the open road. We drove for about 6 minutes, we were almost there anyways. "Are we there yet?" Adam asked.

"Yes, just be patient, Babyboy," I said.

"Fine," he slouched in his seat. We drove for about 2 more minutes we finally made it. We got out & Adam looked at me.

"Why, are we here?" he asked as he looked around the park.

"Close your eyes," I said as he closed his eyes. I wrapped a blindfold around his already closed eyes.

"You aren't gonna make me trip are you?" he asked.

"No! Give me your hand," I instructed him as he placed his hand in mine. I led him into the park on the sidewalk so he won't trip or fall. I grabbed both hands, I led him into the grass. I removed his blindfold as he gasped. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it," he said.

I led him near the same lake that he took me on my birthday. "I called my friends & arranged it," I said.

"Aww, Glitterbaby you didn't have to do this for me," he wrapped his arms around my small waist.

"I wanted to give the greatest birthday like you did for me," I pulled him closer.

"Thank you, TJ," he pulled me into a hug & I hugged back.

"Let's eat," I said. We sat down on the blanket with our lunch. We ate our picnic & talked about random things.

"Really?! Your brother did that?!" I asked.

"Yeah," he laughed,"And after, he splashed iced water on my dad, he took flour & dumped on him & pushed him into the pool!" we started laughing our asses off.

"Man, your brother is ridiculous," I said.

"I know," Adam looked at the lake,"but I love him," I rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you, for this wonderful birthday," he leaned in & kissed me.

"I love you, forever & ever," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

We just looked deep into each others eyes. I have another surprise for him, "C'mon I got another surprise for you," I got up from the blanket & Adam got up too. We packed everything up & walked to the car. "You have to wear the blindfold again," I held the purple blindfold in my hand.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's a surpise," I tied the blindfold around his eyes again & I started the car. "No peeking," I said.

"Okay, I promise," he said leaning back in his seat.

I pulled out of the park's parking lot & drove to Adam's other surprise...