Twenty || Hell Of a Ride

Beginne am Anfang

Ms. Ral. Petra Ral was her full name. She was engaged to someone named Oluo Bozado. He was apparently one of the staff in a different part of the Academy. Never seen or heard him before.

She was always kind with her students and cared about them as if they were her own. She would ask them if they were up for projects and assignments from time to time so she could check in on their participation. Not only that but how they felt about the work.

When a small number of hands rose to her question she wouldn't assign the class anything, instead, she told them to hang out for their assignment. By that, she means to go out and do whatever you want like going to the mall.

The students like her as their teacher since she was pretty easy as well. That meant that she was talked about a lot by students in school. Lots of teachers overhear but decide that it wouldn't matter that she was the popular teacher so it was okay that everyone knew how easy she was. Even if she is teaching an AP class.

The class listened to the instructions for the project. And it was quite easy for a project. To make a board with a short story to go with the pictures that would go on the board.

"Pick your partners and start sketching out what you would like to make as a duo. The project is due by the end of the month," Ms. Ral stated and everyone sent out a relieved sigh that she didn't know she held.

Annie and Y/N looked at each other with knowing gazes. They were obviously going to pick each other for this project. They always do when projects were set up for groups or duos.

"Alright! So is everyone ready to start? I have boards made in the back. You guys know where the other supplies so there shouldn't be any worries with finding the right stuff for your project," their teacher clasped her hands together as she started handing out worksheets to each of them.

Of course, it had all their information in a summarized form and due dates of such. There was a place where we would write down our partners' names and that was exactly where they put theirs.

They walked to the front and handed their papers to their teacher before they started working. They made their way to the back of the classroom and pulled a board that was laid on a small table.

"What should we do for our—"

Y/N L/N, please report to the main office. Y/N L/N, please report to the main office. Thank you.

A masculine voice came across the loudspeakers of the whole building. Every student had dropped what they were doing, stopped their conversations, and watched the girl freeze and gulp as many people looked at her.

"Are you in trouble?" Annie nudged her shoulder to try and get her out of the phase that she was in now.

"I really don't know," she muttered and started to walk out of the classroom with a nervous aura.

She felt as if she was carrying a huge load of rocks on her back as she trudged down the hall and towards the way the main office was. She was slighting sliding her feet on the ground as she made her way to the office. Nervous, scared, afraid that something bad would happen to her.

She grabbed onto the door and pushed it open to see that Levi and a few of his colleagues were inside. What exactly are they doing here? She gulped as the Headmaster came into view.