family reunion

Zeldris POV

I got a letter in the mail today. Actually, I have two letters. One was from my brother, meliodas. I don't know WHY exactly, but he said he wants to rejoin the ten commandments. I am honestly kind of confused. Maybe he finally realized he would regret leaving. The letter AFTER that was from my dad. I am very worried about him. He said we are having a FAMILY REUNION. OH MAI GAWSH. That is NOT like him. He said some other friends and stuff are gonna be there. He says I HAVE to come because I'm the most successful son. Jeez.

Time skip

So, here I am. In the driveway. Of my dad's house. " Yo Zel zel!" I heard a familiar voice say. And that voice, was meliodas'. I stayed silent. Then he ran up next to me. " What's wrong?" He asked. " ...." I kept staying silent. Another person started walking on the other side of me. It was estarossa. " Yo EsTaNoR!" Meliodas said to estarossa. " Never call me that again shortie." Estarossa replied. This was meliodas' face. ಠಗಠ. " Estanor?" I questioned meliodas. " Shouldn't it be hairy face?" I asked a big smile spreading around my face. Meliodas smiled right back and we gave each other a big hug. Estarossa took a picture.  I blushed in embarrassment of being so childish. Escpacilly because my dad also took a picture.

Estarossa's POV

It's been two days since the family reunion. I am kind of glad we all got to hang out again. We apperantly got along so well we all moved in together. Well...me, zeldris and Meliodas did. We actually all were in a bad break up so we decided tonight we should go try to find girlfriends.  Then, we left. We decided to go to a club. Zeldris looked at a certain girl. She had beautiful long hair and had a short red dress on. OMG I need a price of that! I ran up to her immediately. " Hey, want me to by you a drink?" I asked. " Oh, yes please, thank you so much!" She exclaimed. I grabbed some money out of my wallet and told the bartender what kind of drink to get. Zeldris AND meliodas ALSO ran up to her!!! There was NO WAY I was letting those idiots steal her.

Meliodas' POV

" Hey~" I said to a beautiful woman. " Hi!" She greeted. " You're looking amazing tonight." Zeldris complimented her. " You too!" She returned. Estarossa gave me and zel zel the death stare. I gave him it RIGHT back. OMG. While me and estarossa were staring at each other ZELDRIS was flirting with her! BUT then OUR DAD TOOK HER AWAY! THE GIRL WE WERE FLIRTING WITH FELL FOR MY DAD! WHAT WAS HE EVEN DOING HERE?! Zeldris started laughing. Estarossa joined in. And before I knew it, I was laughing too. It's been way to long since the last time we had a great time together. I actually really enjoyed it! We also for some reason moved in together, so we are going to have theese good times alot!

Author-chans POV

That's the end of the first part! I hope you liked it! Make sure that if you like this to check out my other stories!