Chapter 1: {Superstars}

IMPORTANT PSA: For the sake of this book, although the setting will be Japan and the characters are Japanese, most of the songs will be popular English songs. However, there will probably be some K-Pop or Japanese songs. Also, if you do not like the songs that I put in here, I am very sorry. Because it's a pop star au, there will of course be singing, and I have to pick songs. If you like, you can suggest songs that you like between chapters.

ALso

This chapter is gonna be super long because there are song scenes for three characters. There may be some repetition, so please bear with me! I promise it gets better!and also I hate it it's cringy  

If you'd like, you can skip past the singing part because I just wanted to show the singing style of each character. I'll tell you when it ends.

Izuku 💚🌟

Location: Tokyo Stadium, Japan

Time: 7:00 pm 

Tokyo Stadium  was packed to the brim, jammed with people. They sat anxiously, waiting for the person they were all here to see.

Suddenly, the chatter petered out and an announcer stepped onstage. He held a microphone, and wore a black suit.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for joining us here tonight. This place is packed!" he gestured.

"But I'm sure you're all sitting on the edge of your seats, so without further ado..." He paused, letting the echo of his words hang in the air.

"Give it up for Japan's Sweetheart, Izuku Midoriya!" He ran off stage and the crowd roared, whistling and clapping.

Soon the stadium quieted, and the air was tense with excitement.

A spotlight shone on a hole in the center of the stage.

The audience waited with bated breath. 

Suddenly, a platform started rising up out of the ground, revealing a silhouetted figure standing on it.

A spotlight traveled along the stage until it illuminated the figure, a teenage boy with ruffled green hair holding a microphone to his mouth. He was wearing a red suit. 

His features were boyish and young, and as he waved enthusiastically, the crowd roared with delight. Handsome wasn't the right word. He was almost..pretty. Cute was the best way to describe him.

 Cute was the best way to describe him

LOOOK AT HIIIIM 

This picture is like the #1 reason why this is a TodoBakuDeku and not a TodoBaku

BECAUSE I CAN'T RESIST POP STAR DEKU

"Hey, everybody! How's it going in Tokyo?" he laughed into the mic. His voice was carefree, clear, and happy-one that was made for bursting into song.