prologue

In reality there are no two Sabrine Spellman who get bothwhat they want.There is only one and she must make a choice between her teenage life or power by becoming the new queen of hell.Not being able to have both Sabrina must make a choice between them preferring one will have to give up the other with all that follows .

Evaluating between the two choices, Sabrina now realizes that what keeps her tied to that place is very little. '

'Her friends have now made a new life Harvey is with Rosalind and Theo has also found love and for her there is no longer any place in that Group

.His aunts are also engaged in other things Zelda has to rebuild the coven or at least what remains of it, Hilda is preparing for her new life with Dr. Cee and Ambrose after breaking up with Prudence will leave to discover the world.

Reflecting on her own she deduces that only one thing can induce her to stay or at least someone.

She went to look for him at the Academy and he was not there, he went to the deconsecrated church and there was only a place to look for him at the Dorian Gray Room.

And there she saw him at the counter in the company of Prudence Night. Hidden in the shadows she observes them both looked at each other understanding that something was happening between them she decided to leave with a broken heart she understands what to do.

You have chosen power, thus giving up everything else. To his family, to school, to his friends, to the Academy and to him.

'' Where love reigns, there is no desire for power, and where power predominates, love is lacking.One is the shadow of the other ''