Bonus Chapter - Blake

The weather is unseasonably warm for September. I wake up the morning of the seventh with the sheets in a twisted heap at my feet and Aaron curled against my side.

His thin white tank top is scrunched up around the bottom of his ribs, revealing the pale skin of his flat stomach, and his dark-blue briefs have slipped low on his hips. My eyes are drawn to the cleft of his cute ass, just visible above the band.

Reluctantly, I pull away from him, and he makes a sleepy noise of protest. I pull the sheets up and cover him. I might be sweating, but he always tends to run a little cool.

I shower and brush my teeth, and come back to find him unmoved. Crawling back to lie beside him, I watch him for a moment. His lips are flushed with sleep, and his long lashes rest on his cheeks. Combing my fingers through his silky black hair, I kiss his mouth. He mumbles something against my lips and shifts, but doesn't wake.

I slide a hand between his legs and palm him through his briefs, stroking gently until I feel him start to grow hard.

"Ow!"

I jolt back as he pinches my side, and find him grinning up at me, blue eyes lit with amusement. "That's what you get for assaulting a guy in his sleep, you perv," he says.

"Well, now that you're awake, I can do things properly..." I slide my hand up the smooth skin of his side and move to kiss him, but he sits up.

"What time is it?" he frowns, grabbing for his phone. "Shit. I have to go," he jumps up and starts to pull on clothes, disappearing into the bathroom.

I sit at the end of the bed and wait for him to emerge. When he does, he looks ready for work. "I thought you were taking the day off?" I ask, frowning.

"I can't. I have a huge order to finish, and the Fall selection is behind schedule." He pauses at the bedroom door. "I'm sorry—did you have something planned?"

"What? Oh... no," I laugh. "Don't worry about it. Will you... be home for dinner?"

"I don't know. I'll see what I can do. Hey—I love you." He comes back and kisses me, tasting minty and fresh. "Bye."

Then he's gone.

I flop back on the bed, feeling dejected.

I'd told the truth. I hadn't made any plans.

On the other hand, I'd thought he might have made some.

It's my birthday, after all. 

~

Aaron's been working hard lately, as usual. Both sides of our business are doing great, but his is legitimately booming; and as if the candy wasn't enough, he's expanded to catering as well.

Some other business refused to cater a lesbian wedding, and Aaron stepped in and offered to give it a shot, pro bono. It went so well, he ended up booked through the end of the year.

I understand—and it's not like he's been neglecting me or anything—but sometimes I just want to take him away somewhere, tie him up, fuck him hard, and teach him to relax. Not necessarily in that order. 

Ten minutes of wallowing is enough, and I force myself to get up and decide what to do with the rest of the day. I'd taken it off, and I'd thought Aaron would too. Now I don't know what to do with myself.

I decide to go for a ride.

I love my bike. It's a top brand, and I got it at a steep discount through a promo deal with the shop. It's way beyond anything I'd be able to afford otherwise. Besides Aaron, it's my baby.