50. memories

he was right. they saw each other at six.

sitting down and telling the entire story was the hardest part for taehyung. there was tears, exasperated counter arguments, and a box of tissues was used up, but it happened.

when they finally got back together, taehyung had never felt more happy.

"i went to a flower shop," jungkook laughed as he explained the bouquet in his hand. "do they only sell tulips here? is that a country thing? cus i couldn't find you any roses."

taehyung bashfully smiled as he looked down at his feet. "yes, it is actually a country thing. and i love them."

taehyung was dressed in his own clothes finally. jungkook had a tight t shirt on, broad shoulders looking extra handsome, with cargo pants and chunky shoes.

after hours of taehyung dragging jungkook through geochang; icecream cones, feeding ducks, homemade blueberry soda, rivers, and sun tans, the pair finally make their way back to the bed n breakfast.

his parents don't bother to come downstairs greet him for good reason, but taehyung doesn't let it bother him.

"it's not much, but it's my room," taehyung sighs, opening the door to a room with pastel pink wallpaper and flowery decor. "the colours weren't my choice, they were my grandmas."

"ah, that explains why i thought the rooms were pretty grandma-ish," jungkook laughed as they sat down on taehyung's cream coloured comforter.

jungkook smiled as his arms encompassed his boy, the summer turning into memories to be forgotten and then remembered all over again.