Sleep In My Bed

Ship: Conner x Dick
Spooning
Fluff
Ages:
Conner- 16
Dick- 15
A/N: please help me with a ship you want.
_________________

Dick was snuggling thight into his partner who smelles like the after-shave that he had been using.

Dick always prefered a clean face. But he woudln't mind a little beard. Conner's arms hugged him close to him as he breathed peacfully.

Dick liked to cuddle, he was a person of touching when he was sad. A 'hugger'.

They had just gotten back from the galla and was in his beedroom. He was wearing one of Coner's shirt because it was realy comfertable and to big om him witch meant no pants.

He was to tired to put on any anyways. He kissed his boyfriend's cheek before tangling himself in the older one's legs.

He just hoped that one of his siblings busted in and proceded to ask and interigate Conner. His brothers was always protective even tho he was older than them.

Conner grunted in his sleep and mover his head a little more. Dick giggled, looking at his drooling boyfriend.

He rested his head on Conner's arm before slowly drifting in deep sleep, pushing away all his angst, 'cus right now, he just wanted to be here with his boyfriend, and forget everything else.
____________
Words: 219, sorry that this was short but I just wanted to write something short and sweet because I am curently working on a request so yeah. Thank you for reading and I want you to have a lovely day/night. :)