New Son!

Reversed
Ages:
Bruce- 37
Selina- 35
Damian- 17
Tim- 16
Jason- 12
Dick- 8
_________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Bruce had promised his boys to take them to the circus, but when an emergeny call about scarecrow, Selina had offered to take them instead.

Bruce kissed her a 'thank you' kiss before rushing down the stairs into the batcave.

Damian wouldn't have come if it wasn't for Tim and Jason dragged him along. He had a soft spot for his brothers.

Jason waited for the flying Grayson's, he really thougt that living in a circua must be a dream job.

He sat down in the middle of Tim and Selina.

It was now time for the amazing Graysons. This is what he was waiting for. All of a sudden he heard a boy screaming and watched as the boy parent's fell down before his mom coverd his eyes. He could only hear a heart-breaking scream and that someone had called the cops.

That was now 10minutes ago, the boy stood there and was shocked. Selina told Damian to watch his younger brothers so she could talk to Dick.

She slowly aproched him, making sure she didn't scare him more.

Damian had no idea what she said, but a slight smile made it to the boys lips as he hugged her.

Alfred came and picked them up, and drove home. Selina stayed behind.

It had gone two days, and Jason could feel something was up when he heard the front door open. He grabbed his shirt and walked down the stairs to see a familiar boy standing next to his mom, and greeting Bruce.

"This is our new Son, Dick Grayson!" Selina happily anounce.