Pregnant

Ship: BirdFlash
Alpha/Omega- verse
Mpreg
Ages:
Alfred- Imortal -Dosen't give a shit
Bruce- 42 -Alpha
Selina- 41 -Omega
Wally- 26 -Alpha
Dick- 24 -Omega
Jason- 22 -Alpha
Tim-21 -Alpha
Damian- 18-Alpha
_________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Dick sat in on the bathroom floor, staring at his pregnancy test. He closed his eyes trying to supress tears.

He was so happy, staring at the positiv pregnancy test. He yelled for his mate, Wally.

The speedster ran into the bathroom full speed because he heard his omega yelling for him.

"I'm pregnant!" Dick screamed in joy.
Wally hugged him and kissed his cheek.

''We are going to be parents!" A overlyhappy speedster yelled.

"We can tell my family at the dinner later tonight! Isn't that great?" Dick snuggle his head into Wally's t-shirt.

"Yeah, let's hope they don't murder me!" Wally 'joked'. Ohhh God, did he NOT want to tell the bat-fam.

They were all tall, scary, and even the buttler could mother fuckings ninja-kick him.

-timeskip brought to you from Dick's exciment-

Dick was wearing a pair of a loose fitting jeans and a plain white shirt with a t-shirt on top of it. The t-shirt had a batman-sympol on it.

Wally was wearing his only pair of formal clothes and a nice shirt. He wanted atleast to die wearing the nice clothes.

Dick jumped in the car since Wally didn't want to speed-run because of the baby. He was sickly worried allready, witch Dick found super cute.

Wally drove carefull to the Wayne Manor. All of Dick's brothers where about a head taller than him, even Damian!

Dick hummed as he sat on some music. He turned the volume up and started singin with. The song that was playing was ''Everybody Talks' by neon trees

''Hey baby won't you look my way, I can be your new adiciton!" He turned to his Alpha expecting him to sing along.

''Hey baby what you gotta say? All you are giving me is fiction." Wally sang along to his Omega.

"I'm sorry sucker this happens all the time, I found out that everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks" The ebony man continued singing.

"It started with a whisper, and that is when I kissed her, and then she made my lips hurt" They sang in unison.

They finally arived and ran up to the manor and before Dick could open the door Alfred sudenly apperd and opend it for him.

"Hey Alfie!" Dick greeted and threw himself around Alfred's neck.

"Hello master Dick, Wallace." Alfred greeted them back.

Tim stood in the door waiting for his hug, and Dick gave it to him, before greeting everyone and gave them all a hug each.

Dinner was served and the chit-chat started. Selina had joined to and sat beetwen Bruce and Dick.

She started to talk to the other Omega. Dick smiled and when the chatter started to die down he got up, and stood on his chair.

"I have something important to say-" he looked around him to all the curious faces.

He pointed to Selina and Bruce- "you are going to be grandparents!-" he pointed to Jason, Tim and Damian- "and you are going to be uncels becaue guess what?" They where all silent.

Dick took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm pregnant!" He anounced. Selina cried happy tears.

"I'm going to be a grandmother!" She yelled beeing super happy. She hugged the other Omega.

Bruce choced on the wine, Jason grabbed a fork, Tim just started into thin air- and Damian was planing Wally's murder. Alfred congratulated  him.

"Well, I'm happy for you Dick" Bruce pulled his oldest son into a big hug.

"Well, I think me, replacment and demon spawn are going to congratulate Wallace in the garden aren't we, West?" Jason glared evily at the man who knocked up his older brother.

The pregnant omega just nodded and continued talking to Selina and they where allready discusing names for the baby.

The four of them walked into the garded. Damian glared at Wally.

"West, I am going to murder you for even laying hands on my brother first!" Damian yelled having a fork in his hand.

"WAIT" Wally stutterd, "-I wasn't the one to take his virginty thou, and I-i can help you!" Wally added on, hoping to have some time.

"You're not the one?, then tell me West, who the fuck is it?!?" Damian demaned an answear.

"Roy!" He blurted out. The brothers was now bussy planing something else so Wally could go back to his Omega's safety.

Poor Roy.
______________

771 words.