Teacher Todd

Ship: JayDick
Reversed!
Underage!
Akward!
Caught!
Cursing!
I don't know anymore-
smut w/plot
Ages:
Jason-22-top
Dick- 15-bottom
___________________________

Dick had jumped up 2 classes for his age. He was really smart, especially in math since he didn't really need to talk in english. Even tho he could write and hear english, he couldn't really talk enlgosh weary much.

What the school did with it? They put him in a class with only him and Jason. Fucking Jason, of all the teachers. It had to be the hottest of them all. It was the last period for Dick this friday, witch meant classes with Mr. Todd. Alone.

They always jused a little extra time so the school secretary locked every door exept that one and one entery so she didn't need to wait for them to finish up the lessons. 

- - - - -

Jason's hand made it down from Dick's back to ass and gave a little squiese. Dick bit back a moan.

"Dickie," Jason whisperd so sensualy into Dick's ear.

"Wanna ride me, or bend over?" He continued trailing his hand from the ass to the front of the jeans.

"W-wathever is the best J-JasON!" Dick let out a squic as Jason bit down on his neck and groped his penis.

"You like that don't you?" The teacher asked, unbotening his own jeans and pulling them a bit down.

Jason let Dick suck in his finger before preparing him. He could feel the younger ome shudder and press his hands down on the other's shoulder.

He turned around Dick who was now prepared and lining himself up before pushing it in. Dick let out high moans and cries of pleasure as Jason continusly slammed into his body.

- - - - -

Wally and Roy stood outside the school and waited for theire little 'brother' come out. It had allready been 10 minuets and they saw the secretary leave 5 minutes ago.

They had planned a trip to Roy's cabin at the lake as it still was hot out. They decided they had waitet long enough and sudenly they broke into the school.

Wally speed trought the whole school before he heard something in the distance. They ran over there and opend the door.

Wally had never been more mortified- the scene before him wss schocking.

"What the FUCK?!" Roy was pissed. There was a guy, who had the fucking nerve to still stand ball deep into his little 'brother'. He walked over and was planing to lay a fist into the teachers fave before Dick intervinded.

Dick gave Jason a quick peek at the lips before pushing his older 'brothers' out of the classroom and yelling "see you after the break Mr. Todd!"

After the youngest had pushed them out of the room Roy took over and dragged Dick back to his car.

"What the fuck Dick, you sleep with your teacher?" Roy was mad. 

"Yea, you have like good grades Dick" Wally poked his cheek.

"I like him, okay? Just...please don't tell Damian or Bruce!" Dick pleaded.

"And why won't we do that?" Roy asked, still mad.

"Then I'll be alone ):" Dick said fake hurt.

"Fine, but if he ever hurt you, tell me." The oldest said.

"Thank you Roy! Now drive to the cabin so we van finaly have some fun!" Dick yellled from the backseat.