Meeting The Bat Family

Ship; Birdflash
Batfam
Reversed
Ages;
Alfred- imortal
Bruce- 48
Damian- 28
Tim- 26
Jason- 24
Wally- 23
Dick- 21
_______________________
Nobody's P.O.V

Wally was going to meet a certan batfamily this christmas. He was nervous, as the first time he met Bruce he gave him a set of rules and he had conciderd that his boyfriend brothers was no diffrent.

He walked slowly up the drive-way to the front door. He knocked and sudenly the Alfred opend the door and let him in.

"Good Day Sir. Wallace" Alfred greeted him.

"Hi Alfred" Wally greeted him back.

He looked around before he spotted his boyfriend and ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Wally! You made it" Dick said while turnibg around and kissing his boyfriend's lips.

"He made it" Jason stood in at the end of the stairs and glared at the red-head.

Damian was giving Wally batglares throught the whole dinner. Tim tried to sit down between them at multipel ocasions.

It was getting late and Wally and Dick wanted to go to sleep after a shower each. Jason offered that Wally took his shower, and when Wally tried to denie it, Dick said that he should be happy since Jason rarely shares anything.

It was now even later and all Wally wanted to do was to sleep with Dick. He was beoynd tired and he dragged himself to where Dick's room was and got into bed with him.

What he didn't fell was Dick- no it was a 24 year male that once was dead and stared right into his soul.

"Fuck you" Jason said before kicking him out of the bed. Wally- a person who just wanted to snuggle with Dick (who was allready asleep) went and laid down on the other side of Dick.

But Tim was allready there so that wasn't a choice. Damian stomped out of the closet and cave Wally a sleepingbag.

"You can sleep on the floor West." He stated in a cold tone. Wally was scared so he sleept on the floor that night.

He felt something lying down in the sleepingbag with him so he opend his eyes to look into Dick's. He gave him a quick kiss and Dick snuggled into his warmth. They actually made out a bit to, much to Damian's dismay as he started daggers on Wally.

It was breakfast time and everyone sat around the big tabel. Dick had sat himself in Wally's lap so nobody could sit beetwen them.

Alfred had served them some breakfast and Dick was happy to eat. Damian kicked Wally's legs during the whole meal and once was under the table and had stabbed him with a fork.

It was now Christmas-Three decorating, and Wally lifted Dick uo high so he could Place the star on the top of the three.

Tim, beeing a overprotectiv brother and didn't want Wally to touch his brother, sugested a movie, he sar himself between them and made Dick sit on Jason's lap so he couldn't sit on Wally's.

The speedster wasn't going to lie, it was scary the whole time he was here. The glares, the stabbing, not even beeing abel to sleep in the same bed. He just couldn't wait for next year, when they where going to spend the holliday with Iris and Barry.

_____________