Katsuki grinned, "So, it's to allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us!" All Might let out a chuckle before smirking, "I wonder." 

    Aizawa began talking after the silence, "All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage

    Aizawa began talking after the silence, "All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready. Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." Soon after that, Izuku headed to the monitor room to watch the first match of student vs teacher battles.

    Izuku saw Recovery Girl at the controls, observing she sighed, "Looks like I'll have a lot of work today." The boy turned his head as the door to the room opened and he smiled as he saw his girlfriend. Ochako smiled, "Oh, you're watching too Izuku?" He nodded, "Yeah. We don't have many chances to see other students and teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." She nodded in understanding, "I see. That's why Katsuki's not here. He didn't wanna 'waste time' or 'make a plan', gosh. It's like he's gotten worse about his selfish attitude."

    "Well, Ochako, you know how he sees a lot of things as challenges. Maybe when he saw or heard about me fighting the Hero Killer and winning, he got...jealous? Or saw me as competition?" She shrugged, "Possibly. As for me though...It's like there's no point in talking to Aoyama...all he does is admire his own costume in the mirror." Izuku gave a weird look in response to this, mixed with confusion. Ochako smiled, "So that's why I figured I'd use everyone else's fights for reference. Oh and Izuku?"

    "Yes, Ochako?," He said, pondering what she was going to say. Then she said, "Please don't get yourself hurt while fighting your Dad." "E-Eh? Ochako, I don't think he'll go that hard. Y'know you worry like my Mom sometimes." She hit his shoulder and puffed her cheeks out, "Do not." Izuku smirked and looked back to the screen, my face turning back to a determined one, 'I have to pass this exam by any means possible.'  Izuku snapped out of his thoughts to see Sato and Kirishima on the screen. Sato already in his 'Sugar Rush' mode and Kirishima hardened, smashing through Cementoss's many cement walls. 

    Ochako exclaimed in favor of the two boys, "You can do it, Kirishima, and Sato!" She smiled, but Izuku interjected with the truth, quite coldly, "They won't win at this rate." "Huh? Why's that, Izuku?" The greenhead sighed, "Kirishima and Sato's Quirks are amazing, but there's a limit to how long they can use them. On the other hand, I don't believe Cementoss's Quirk has a time limit..the more time that passes, the worse the disadvantage for those two."

    Ochako looked saddened for them, "Oh..." Izuku continued, "This practical exam is pitting students against teachers they'd have a hard time with on purpose. I think the key will be how they deal with their weaknesses to pass." There was a moment of quiet before the couple looked to Recovery Girl, "That's exactly right. Before your own turns come around, you should think carefully about your compatibility with the teacher you'll fight. 

    Their attention was grabbed by the screens again as the boys ran out of stamina. Being swept up in Cementoss's cement. Present Mic announcing, "Team Sato and Kirishima retires due to both members losing consciousness!"