Ch. 4: The Secret's out of the bag...

Comenzar desde el principio

“Wait.  We better finish cleaning up before mom and dad comes and finds us not ready,” Nick says stopping them.

They agree and finish getting ready to leave.

~*~*~*~

            After Alex and Dani clean up the dressing room really well, Alex and Dani were just done closing the final case when there was a huge banging on the door to the dressing room that Alex and Dani jump.

            “It’s them,” Alex said scared looking at her wrists that were now with different wristbands on that were purple and blue colored.

Alex open this door NOW!” Joe yelled.

“Just a minute,” she said trying to calm down.

No not a minute… NOW!” Joe yelled losing his temper that he was so desperately trying to control.

Alex looks at Dani for some help, but Dani shakes her head.

“I told you that this was going to happen,” she told her sadly.

Alex slowly walked over to the door.  “I’ll open the door, but you have to calm down before I do.”

Fine we’re calm,” Nick said straining to keep his voice even.

Alex looks at Dani, “Do you believe them?”

Dani shakes her head no.

“Sorry, Dani and I don’t believe you.  Until you three calm your cute ass down, I’m not opening this door.”

Dani open this door,” Kevin said calmly to his wife through the door.

Alex looks at Dani worried.  She didn’t want them to have to replace another door again, that she slowly then turns the lock, walks over toward Dani, and hides behind her trying not to cry.

They barge into the room and look around the room to see Dani with Alex hiding behind her as Nick shuts the door behind them.

“Danielle move,” Kevin told her.

“No, don’t,” Alex told her.

“I’m not moving,” Danielle told her husband.

Joe points at Alex, “You!” Joe yelled, “You promised me Alex.  You promised, and then you go and break that promise.  How stupid are you!” Joe demands.

Alex starts crying, “I didn’t mean to.”  She tells them, “I thought that you all forgot my birthday that I felt like I shouldn’t exist.”  She then falls to the floor sitting down and covers her face. 

Joseph, calm down!” Dani yelled at him.  “That’s why she asked you to calm down before you came in here.”

“But she promise us Dani!” Nick told her.

“Okay, first off, this isn’t the second time she has done this.  This is the third cut, both wrists,” Dani told him.

Third!” they asked in shock.

“When did she do it the second time?” Joe asked surprised.

“When dad called her worthless that day before the first concert,” Dani told him.

Nick and Kevin look at each other in shock remembering that day two months ago.

“But that was business dad.  He always wants the show to be perfect,” Kevin said.

“She could’ve came to us if she needed to talk, we’ve always told her that,” Nick added.

Alex didn’t want to move, but just sat there hearing her family yell at each other about her.