𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤍.

Start from the beginning

I got up, grabbed the bag I packed and headed out to her car. I hopped in and looked at her. She ain't look back, jus started the car and drove off. She already knew where we was goin cuz I told her before and I sure wasn't gon beg for her attention. She would have to talk to me at some point so I shrugged, put in my AirPods and put on Hamilton. I started sing-rapping along.
"How does a bastard, orphan son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean
By providence imp-"
She pulled one of my AirPods out and I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Nigga-do you mind?" I said, snatching it back. She returned my "you crazy?" look and said,
"One, shut the fuck up talkin to me like dat, n two, you like musicals?"
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Yes I like musicals Dani."
"Since when?"
"Nigga-" I counted to two on my fingers and held them up. "This how many days we known each other." I laughed. "Don't expect to know my whole life already. Slow yo roll."

We came to a red light and she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me close to her face to the point where I could feel her breath on my face.
"You gon stop talkin to me crazy 'fo I really give you sum to go crazy over."
Oh. See no. Instant waterfalls. Whew chile.
"I-"
"Yea that's exactly what I thought." She growled letting go of my neck with force. Just then, the light turned green and she continued driving. I squeezed my thighs together cuz lord knows. I heard her chuckle and I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Finally, after a couple minutes of driving, we got there. We both got out and began walking to the entrance. She pulled me closer to her while we walked and said in a playful tone,
"Stop bein salty cuz I put you in yo place Kierra."
I laughed and mockingly spat back,
"Better to be salty bout it than play it off like it ain't happen"
She ain't say nun so I looked up at her and saw she was red. I giggled and hugged her waist.
"You'll be aight."
She rolled her eyes and hugged me back. We had reached the gate that led to the pool and went in.

Danielle's POV
One point for Danielle🌝. Yessir yes ma'am. I put Kierra lil self an dat smart ass mouth of hers in her place. Anywayssss, we got to the pool and surprisingly nobody was there. But then again, school ended early for us so not many people are out. We found two pool seats and put our towels on em. I took off my top and put my sunscreen on. I caught Kierra ass staring at me. She really thought she was slick. She wearing normal clothes though. Ion know why she ain't just put swim trunks and a shirt on instead of having to change.
"You not gon change?" I asked her.
She looked at me confused.
"Change?"
"I mean yea, Yeen wearing no swim trunks so I assumed you was changing here."
She rolled her eyes with a chuckle and said
"Like I said, you small minded. I got my shit on already."
This girl was really confusing me.
"You finna wear yo normal clothes in the pool?"
She facepalmed. "Nigga you dumb as hell."
I scoffed at her and turned my back on her and put more sunscreen on. My skin hellllaaaa sensitive so it burns easily. When I got done I turned around and seen Kierra. Biiiiiiiiiiitchhhhh. I. Almost. Tackled. Her. Right. Then. And. There.

She had on this revealing ass leopard print swimsuit complimented the figure that Ian even know she had, perfectly. She already fine as fuck and be makin me go crazy when she fully clothed. But nowwww??? With her basically naked? Oh Jesus. All this was going through my head while I stared at her. Ian even notice when she walked up and stood in front of me. I looked her up and down licking my lips. Her body-oh Jesus. She had ass..like hella ass..and hips..and tits..she was shaped like an hourglass. And let's not even talkkk about how her skin looked in the sunshine. Ion know if she wore that on purpose to torture me, but it was working.
"Holy Fuck." I cussed under my breath.
"Huh?" She said.
"Oh-I-N-nothing." I stuttered out, rubbing the back of my neck.
She chuckled.
"Swim trunks ain't for me, but let's get in." She pulled me up and took me to steps leading into the water.

She took a step in and I watched her body tense up. She sucked in a breath through her teeth.
"Lawddd it's cold eshiii!" She exclaimed and gestured for me to get in.
I went to the side of the pool and did my normal method. I call it the "Stop bein a pussy and jus jump in." Method🌝. The water was cold at first but my body quickly adjusted.
She looked at me and shrugged, getting out and going to the side of the pool as well. I watched her biting my lip. I really can't keep my eyes off her. Not onna regular, far less with her wearing this.
"Earth to Danielle" she laughed, "I know I look good but damn yeen gotta stare."
I licked my lips looking her up and down and said,
"My bad..you jus so yummy lookin."
Her eyes widened a lil and she bit her lip slightly. She ain't say anything doe. Jus jumped in.
She came up and laughed "Jumping in is muuuch easier than torturing myself onnem Damn steps"
I laughed with her but I found myself staring. Again. Now, not only was the light shining on her, but she had water droplets on her. Jeezus Christtttt. Ion know how I'm finna control myself.

Me editing this & wondering Wdf  I was thinking like:

Chile anywaysss😭.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.