Only in my Dreams (Chapter 9)

Here's the next chapter guys! Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to comment or vote or both and let me know what you think!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

I wake up the next morning completely in my birthday suit lying in Kyle’s bed. Jesus that man could make my toes curl by just kissing me not to mention the other things he does. Getting up out of the bed, I try to find my clothes. I don’t exactly remember where they wound up at but I see Kyle’s dress shirt on the floor. I put it on and it engulfs me; his smell still on it.

I make my way out to the kitchen where he’s cooking breakfast while singing with the radio. He actually has a really good voice to my surprise.

“Good morning beautiful how was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side. When I open my eyes and see your sweet face, it’s a good morning beautiful day.” He sings.

I smile a little to myself thinking of how appropriate that song is for the moment.

“Good morning!” I say while sitting down at the table.

“Good morning. How much of that did you hear?” Kyle asks almost looking a little embarrassed.

Well he can blush, I think to myself.

“Just the chorus. What are you making?”

“Pancakes and beacon.” He says walking over to place the plate of pancakes on the table.

He takes my hand to pull me up to start dancing with him. He really is something else, I think to myself.

“You know, you look mighty tasty in my shirt Ms. Morgan.” He whispers in my ear.

“Chief, if you keep this up, we won’t make it to work on time.” I say reluctantly breaking our connection.

“Yeah, you’re right.” He says with a pout.

We both sit down to eat our breakfast, making idle conversation. When we finish, I tell him to go take a shower while I get the kitchen clean. I finally head to my room to get ready for work. I get ready and leave before Kyle even makes it out of his room.

I walk into the front office to check in like I do every morning and Katherine stops me.

“You have something waiting in your classroom for you! I think you will love it!” She says with a wink.

I smile back at her with a curious look on my face. Before she has a chance to say anything else, I turn to find what’s waiting for me in my room. Walking in, I see a dozed red and white roses sitting in the middle of my desk. I walk over to see if they came with a card. Pulling the card out,  I read the note.

“Really enjoyed last night!”

That’s all that’s written on the card. A smile spreads across my face. I really enjoyed last night too but now thinking back on things, Kyle didn’t use a condom. Great, this is just what I need right now…

****************************************************************************************************

After deciding to take Ben to school so I can see Amy one more time, I make my way over to my mother’s. I know I’m about to walk into a lengthy interrogation but I really don’t care. Nothing can bring me down off the cloud I woke up on today.