Chapter three: Happy anniversary

Authors note:

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if the last chapter was boring hopefully this one is better and I hope I incorporate things you wish to know. Let me know if you ever have any problems or questions with my story. Remember it's my first story so please be aware it may also be my worst. Please enjoy. Please let me know what you think of my story so that I know whether to continue it or not. If you have any ideas how to make it better send me a message. I will read it. My exams have just finished and I am happpppy! Woahhhhh! This may be posted like a year after my exams but, anyways. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Chapter three: Happy Anniversary

Cassandra's P.O.V.

It has now been a week since I told Derrick and his friends that Preston and I lived together and it has been about a week since I have had any time to myself. Once Derrick was let out of hospital he insisted on following me around everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean everywhere. He even tried following me into the bathroom. I put a stop to that very quickly. When he wasn't following me around like a lost puppy his friends Mason and Brock we glued to me. Preston seemed to have taken an instant dislike to Brock and Mason and it appears that the feeling is mutual. It is finally time for me and Preston to go out on our date it is also our five year anniversary tonight. I was at the shops looking for a present for Preston and who do you think was following me around and adding their own input. Yes you got it right Mason and Brock.

I had decided to go and look at some new CDs and some alcohol for him. I went into the CD store and looked through the CD and I found the new One direction album.

"Don't tell me that you like One direction." Mason teased and I rolled my eyes.

Why do guys instantly assume that all girls are obsessed with One direction? Not only are they ugly they also have no talent. How on earth people see anything in them is beyond me.

"No and the fact that you would think that is insulting." I growled and Mason hugged me tightly.

"I really like you. The fact that you do not like One direction is definitely a plus." He explained before releasing me.

I managed to get my balance only to be picked up and swung around by Brock.

"I can't believe that you are not one of those crazy girls that obsess over them." He said.

I couldn't understand why every time he touches me I feel sparks run through my body. They can only be described as wonderful but still they are sparks that I shouldn't be having to another man. Occasionally I get an odd feeling towards Mason but, it feels more like a protective older brother feeling. I have noticed he is incredibly protective of me. For instance take yesterday for example. We were standing in line to get into the movies and some guy accidently bumped into me and knocked me to the floor. Well Mason came along picked me up and literally checked almost everywhere for injuries before punching the poor guy and knocking him out. It was very humiliating especially seeing as everyone knows who I am.

I have also began to notice that whenever I am with one of the Italiano's or one of my other family friends Mason and Brock are nowhere to be seen. Derrick explained that it was because they could not stand each other. So on these days that I spend with the Italiano's Derrick is with me like some damn puppy dog following me around. Even though Andrew had acted like a complete a$$ we have since made up and are getting along like a house on fire or as our parents say the way we used to before I moved away. I must admit that at this very moment in time everything is perfect. I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone beeping signalling that I had a message. I turned away from the boys to open up my phone. I have also caught them listening to my phone conversations and trying to read my messages. Once I opened my phone I noticed that the message was from a number that I had never seen before.